I earned 16 euros to my first bet online!!!

Romania
Last Sunday I bet 3 euros on Formula 1 . I bet on Massa from ferrari which had a big value and so i earned 16 euros. I am happy. I never bet online before! I will continue to bet maybe I make a small fortune. have you ever bet online or not and did you earn something?
• Pakistan
I also place bets on sports. But i place bets on soccer and tennis. I have a vast experience in thse two sports. So if you want some help in betting then add me in your MSN or send me your id in a private message. I will tell you some daily socer and tennis picks and then you will be able to increase you bank easily. I use betfair for my bettings. And they are best in business. Thanks
thanks!
@stvasile (7317)
I'm glad someone had a good betting week-end, because mine was kinda lame... I only won 2 bets out of five. Bottom line, my balance was negative... I hope I'll have more luck on the Champions League matches.
I wish you luck! thanks for answering!
@tezovhemo (361)
i made £1000 when i first started betting online
wow that much?I would be very happy to win only 100Euros. thanks for answering. By the way are you still betting?