I guess... I am not much better then mine friends?

@5mayday (1054)
Norway
Mine friends told me that I gave them a impression that I am always happy and do not have anything to worry about. They always keep telling me their sad stories and how upset they are (over something really small/ big things). I am that type that doesnt tell much about myself and just listen to them, but sometimes will I get a little annoyed that they think like "the world is going down" when it's just something like love etc , which happen almost once a year for them. and I will think... that I cant be sure that you guys are much better then me or I am more happier. But the things I worry about is just different from theirs... they think about: love, money, etc me: doctor, psycologist, therapist, dentist etc I do have many problem when I was really young, but no one of mine friends notice it if I did not tell them. and even if I tell them about those stuffs I worry about, they dont understand it and did not care at all..(almost)
@lilaclady (28270)
I guess it is a case of giver and taker, you are obviously a giver, you give of your compassion by listening and caring, your friends take your compassion with out appreciating it, I think the world has majority of takers and the minority of givers and that means in every way... good on you for caring and listening to people , don't change....
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
first of all thanks for spending ur time in here ^^ I do not think I will change that, because I do not think that's any bad things at all lol.
@lilaclady (28270)
I think it is a lovely way to be....
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
yea.. although it's a little annoying when a friend tell the same thing thousands times and it was something that I do not think is THAT importent as they took it. lol
did it ever occur to you that you may have the wrong set of friends, just people who get upset over trifles and are not too caring about how you are feeling?? I would search out friends who think like you do and have common interests that they share with you and please do tell them when you have problems as tht is what real friends do for each other. be a shoulder to lean on and ask to lean on others shoulders too.open up and share with your friends.
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
lol, yea.. I have thought about that. But it's hard to just leave those friends you have known for 15 years, we had alot in common and talked alot about our feelings before. But when time goes and we grown up, go our different part of lifes... their thought changed and I dont know what they are thinking anymore. although I am trying to find a new set of friends now ^^ thanks
@98765m (1021)
Friendship is sharing of both joy as well as sorrow which comes alternatively in our life.Joy when shared becomes more and sorrow when shared becomes less.When a friend comes to you to share a sorrow,I think you should definitely be in support of him and do the necessary help,even if its from things which you wont bother.At the same time,your friends should also do reciprocate in the same way.But,you cant tell them directly of this.And I am sorry to say,I dont know how you can express this thought to them. What I have said above is what the "real friends" do.We can only hope that they change their present attitude. Cheers ! Have a nice day
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
thanks for reading and replying this topic.