Does your man monitor your cycle?

Woman need thes once in a while - Pads
I just talked to my many toy. I was having a nice time as well. Then I mention how tired he was over the weekend. That I would be fine if we did not go out till Friday. I also told him I have a large order of bags and need to get them sewn. He than says to me aren't you sick. I was like what makes me sick? Then he reminds me of today's date. I then had to tell him what I thought about him monitoring my body. Does this bother you?
@winterose (39918)
no it doesn't bother me, this is normal part of life, and I shared everything with my partner.
This is the first I have a man do this. thanks
@minnie_98214 (10574)
My hubby did a bad job monitoring mine as I am pregnant lol. Im kidding of course we were trying. He never did keep track its not his thing he doesnt care. I wouldnt have cared if he did either.
thats nice thanks
@sedel1027 (17855)
Um, not it would be great if my husband did that LOL He could care less though. Like a little time of the month would stop him either way. Just today I asked him if he could remember what day I started last month, he doesn't know. I don't either, but I think I may be late not sure though.
That would make you happy to be late. Good luck
@sedel1027 (17855)
Yes and no....if I am really late and come up positive, not sure I want to tell him...
@KKKBsmom (1093)
yeah it might make you angry... but think of it another way... He cares about you enough to know you! He is paying attention! lol
I have to think about a lot of things with him. I told him that he was only monitoring my cycle. Because he does not want any kids. But he also does not want to wear a hat. So I made it clear to him. I will never lay on a table for him..
@elemental69 (1562)
Why would it bother you lol?? There are not many men who take an interest in our bodies like that. Many women have mood swings at that time, maybe its possible that he actually worried about you????
I don't have any of those issues when I am on it. I don't like him all in my business. I am also not use to having a man know about that time of the month. Three days can go by and no one knows. Thanks
@dw2005 (22)
I think its kinda cute how men keep up with their womans body. I personally keep a calendar of what days I started and when I stopped. Just this past friday my husband said its almost that magically time isnt it LOL
That was nice of him. That is your husband as well. Thanks
@sanell (2114)
yes actually my hubby was keeping track of me not too long ago, it was really cute, but yes he knows when I am about to get the ol' hag and it is probably good that he does know. Just wait until all three of the women in the family are on the same schedule, he is going to want to hide out....we may have to think about getting a guest house or mother in law apartment for him to stay in for a few days when that happens. LOL
I don't get any of the womans issues at this time. If he did not monitor my cycle. I could go three days without him knowing at all. he would only find out if he wanted to make love. Then even that time I could just say I was busy. I have never had a man to know when this was on. Now he will say to me out of the blue. Something to let me know it's here. I hate it.. Thanks so much
@kbourgerie (8774)
My boyfriend always is privy to my monthly cycles, because it seems like I'm always on my period. It just never stops. I have been having problems since last April. I have attributed it to menopause, but know that I should get checked. If its not full on, I'm spotting. I'm getting pretty sick of it after dealing with it for over a friggin year. So even if I didn't want him to monitor it, its become second nature in my relationship.
I think that is nice of him. Thanks
@moneyandgc (3430)
No, it doesn't bother me at all that my husband pays close attention to my body chemistry. It would stink if he planned a beach vacation during my time of the month because I actually do get sick for the first couple of days. But, since he knows..he won't do that. He had a vasectomy after or daughter was born almost 2 years ago. I spotted mid-cycle this month. I haven't started yet even though I have been showing symptoms for days. Today he was so worried that he had me take a pregnancy test. Negative. But, it would suck for him if I was because then the Dr. would have to go back in there and that is the LAST thing he wants to happen!
Thanks very much.
@subha12 (18453)
I think he is too caring. may be he takes note of his. its good I must say. he is a caring and good husband.Just enjoy all these attentions.
I guess I have to rethink this one. Thanks
@checapricorn (16066)
thats sweet! It means he truly care for you! If I'm in your situation, I'll be glad since I have a problem about remembering my own cycle! Not until I will make a note!
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Actually he doesn't but I do tell him when it is about to start. Last month he was sorta monitoring it because I wanted to restart taking a birth control shot and had to wait till my periods were coming to go get it all over again. I opted not to take it because I have too much on my plate this month and would prefer to take it when I know I could actually spend lots of time with him *blushes* Anyway, he doesn't otherwise. But I do inform him so he'll know what's up and why I might be in my "moods" lol
@livewyre (2455)
Hope you don't mind my interjection... I am a married guy and I don't monitor my wifes' cycle!! I never have a clue until I get that feeling that I am on really thin ice... then I think (and only then..) aha.. I think I need to extract myself from this situation PDQ... It would be great if I was more in tune, but I have enough trouble remembering my own stuff let alone all that too! I think it's great that some guys take that trouble, it shows care and consideration (and a good instinct for self-preservation!)