How do you get the reputation star?

@zweeb82 (5773)
Malaysia
Hi, I'm a newbie in mylot. Can anyone help me out on this reputation star thingy? How do you actually get one & exactly how does your rating go up or down? Thanks for your replies in advance.
@subha12 (18472)
you get that when you reach 100 posts. it depends upon the reputation. the reputation also depend how you are rated by other mylotters.you will get it once you reached 100.
@zweeb82 (5773)
Thx 4 d response, appreciate it
@shynie (556)
Just keep on posting here at MyLot. Once you reach your 100th posting, you will then have a star! I actually had mine this morning. And I am happy to have a red star with the rating 9. Goodluck to you and happy posting!
@zweeb82 (5773)
Thanks & congrats on your star ;)
@nice030481 (1108)
when i got 100 post, i got a yellow star besides my name. its only number 8, but ive seen some having 9 at thier 100 post, i really dont know the reason behind this,but no matter what star im having, im still enjoyin posting and participating in the discussion, its fun..
@zweeb82 (5773)
Totally agree - no matter what star, it's the participation. I'm really enjoying mylot. I've learnt a lot of stuff here & also it's like a game at the same time as you get to level up in different areas, haha plus u get to earn $$. Really cool. Totally rocks!~
You get the star after you've posted 100 times. Your rating goes up or down based on how other users rate you [by using the little + & - below your posts/responses] The more +'s [positive responses] you get, the higher your rating is. I'm not sure how many positive ratings = which stars, though. I hope I helped. :D Welcome to Mylot.
@zweeb82 (5773)
Thanks for the 100 postings info ;) Appreciate it