do you put all things in your notecase?

@sophialin (2678)
China
such as paper currency,bank card,id card,various member cards of different communities and supermarkets. i don't,coz i was taught that never put all eggs into the same basket. but i know someone does.i remember one of may classmates lost her notecase one day and all the cards and money in are lost at the same time,which brought much trouble to her. what about you? do you have such habit?
@fredgame (1261)
In fact, i do put some in my purse when i'm going out or traveling. i put those i'll really need at that time. where do i put it, it's often in my inner pocket of my jacket or my inner pocket of my trousers so if even there's some pick pockets, i'm still safe.
@sophialin (2678)
hi my friend,i suggest you never put all the important things together.you can put some in your inner pocket,some in your jacket and some in the inner pocket of your trousers in case to loose them at the same time.best wishes.
@subha12 (18452)
no, i do not. i do not put all together. i have just few cash in my purse. all the cards and all i have at home in separate places. its never wise to keep them all at one place.
@sophialin (2678)
you are wise,my friend.well in that case,we never need to worry about lost all the important things at the same time.
@LucyZhang (313)
No, I don't think put all things in my notecase is sensible, especially put bank cards and ID card together.
@sophialin (2678)
it indeed takes lot of trouble if you lost your id card in china.only to apply for a new one takes you much time and energy.
No, I have never put the all things in my notecase, I think that's a bad habit. First, if you put many things into your notecase, maybe it's difficult for you to find something which is in your notecase, because too many things in it. And second, that's the important reason, if my notecase is stolen, I will lost all my important things. So, I have never put the important things in my notecase.
@sophialin (2678)
yes you are right.one of my friends have lost her notecase for many times and every time she felt so much trouble to deal with.however,she never changed her bad habit.
@Darkwing (21588)
I separate all of mine. Some are in pockets of my handbag, some in my purse, and some I don't take out with me at all, unless I have cause to use them. Yours is the best policy. Your friend found out the hard way, I'm sorry to say. Brightest Blessings.
@sophialin (2678)
oh that's a good habit.i do it by the same way.just as you said,i never take important but unnecessary things with me.
@Darkwing (21588)
That's right... then if you lose or have one stolen, you've got backup at home.
@moondan (714)
I think it is really not good to put all the things in notecase.many of the people will lose their notecase or be stolen by other people.it is very dangerous for that if you put all your important things in notecase.as your credit card or your identity card.the thief will use them to do something bad,and you will lose your money.also it is hard and compliex to get a new identity card.many of my friend will regret when the lose their notecase and they put all their important thing in their notecase. i put all my important things in my notecase,but i don't take them out.now i study in school so i don't need take so many money or card around me.i always leave them in my room.my memory is not very good and it is easy for me to lose things,so i prefer to put all the eggs into the same basket.it is easy for me to find them.i will protect them.everyday i only take little money in my pocket for me to eat.that is enough and i don't afraid to be stolen.
@sophialin (2678)
it's indeed full of trouble if you loose your wallet filled with various bank cards,identity card and other important certificates.specially in china,it takes a long long time to have everything done after your application for a new id.
@Jody20 (887)
• Netherlands
I keep all my cards in my wallet, except for my id card. I kow it's wrong but it's very handy to have everything in one place.
@sophialin (2678)
yes,it's very handy to get everything in one place as long as you are sure not to loose your wallet.i'm a careless person so i'll suffer large lost once my wallet is stolen if i do it like you.
@Winter08 (441)
Unfortunately, I do carry everything important in mine ... ID, bank cards, keys, etc. It is not smart and I know this. I just have not come up with a system that works to keep all these things safe and myself feeling secure in knowing where they are. I need to do this as I have misplaced my purse a time or two and the panic of trying to find it is not a good experience.
@sophialin (2678)
it's indeed not a wise behaviour.well since you feel secure by taking them with you and put all into a notecase,it's ok.just pay more attention to it and take care.
@plumwish07 (4059)
in my case, yes i did. i know its little bit screw up but i am able to find it if i need it although in the same cases. for me, its a good way so that i won't loose anything important, dear. however, if the important information could be storage in mobile, i prefer to use it rather than written in note hand book
@sophialin (2678)
hehe but if you loose your mobile telephone,it would be a diseater coz all the important information storaged in it will be lost the same time.
@sanzi1201 (644)
Yes,I am used to put these important certificates in my purse.Because these things are used often.But,we know that it'll be very trouble if we lose the notecase which we put all the important ones.So,when I sail about I'll put it in my pocket where I could touch it.As this,it's safe and it couldn't be stolen.
@sophialin (2678)
hi sanzi1201,i don't think we have to take our id card when shopping.what's more,as i see,to put the wallet in our pocket where we can touch is still not safe.have you ever lost it?
@miller1978 (1104)
I don't carry a purse so I can say no I don't put them all in there. I do however carry a small change purse/wallet with all of my stuff in it though. It never leaves my hands when I am out and about.
@sophialin (2678)
maybe it's the safest way to leave your purse at home and go out with some cash.i do it now and havn't lost anything again.