Time consciousness

@BYOLA2871 (4373)
South Africa
I like to always be up to time whenever I fix an appointment or when I want to go out,this is a problem with some of my colleagues,I have had to leave them behind to meet me at the venue of occasions because of my time consciousness,how time conscious are you or do you enjoy getting late to occasions?
@subha12 (18453)
Its problem with me also. not only my colleagues, but few of my friends also. they are always late. only one friend is always in time i have seen. i am very time concious.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
yes being time conscious have its advantages,and i am not unhappy to say ,i ahve often had quarrels with some friends over their getting late,its even an habit with some of them but i never allow anyone keep me waiting unnecessarily or make me get late for an appointment
i hate being late when it comes to any appointment i will be 15 minutes earlier. coz i know how hard to wait for someone for how many minutes
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
at least i have someone who thinks the way i do i ahte to be late for anything in life ,i dont want to get to the appointment place sweating like a wrestler and being unsettled
@olivemai (4738)
I do not enjoy being late for anything! It does happen on occasion, usually due to bus service or train service interruption! I have to accept it when it happens, but I do not like it and try to avoid being late at all costs!
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
yes i hate being late myself in fact i have it as a rule to always allow 1 hour 30 minutes to be on my way for whatever appointments i have depending on the distance and the usual traffic situation i have experienced with the route i am to travel,so i never really give lateness a chance,but i must agree that once in a while i have been late but not more than 10 minutes and i felt so bad about it but it still workjed out fine
@olivemai (4738)
I have been taking public transportation for the last twenty-three years! Once in a while I will have a car and drive, but we have relied on bus and train for the most part. So at times, I have been an hour late! The other day, the meeting should have been over, and I was lucky that nobody else had showed up, so we had the meeting when I got there! I was trying not to get upset as the minutes ticked by, the train stopped at one station and announced that it was turning around! So there was an unplanned delay that cost me twelve minutes! That delay further delayed me, as when I did arrive at my station, the bus was gone and it was only once an hour that the bus arrived there. So I had to take another bus, and walk the rest of the way! And all that on Monday, of all days!
@queenofarms (1665)
I am always early to appointments or occasions. I hate to be late. I feel if I'm late my whole day is messed up and I am behind on everything. And when I plan something I would like people to show up on time. It irrates the heck out of me if they don't. I have figured out the ones who are late all the time and tell them an earlier time. Then they will be on time for the occasion....lol..There's always away around things.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
yes its not a good habit to be late for appointments ,and besides been early helps you to relax and prepare yourself for the appointment,it keeps you in the right frame of mind as you are already accustomed to the enviroment.just like me i hate people who like to go late at all times though i agree that sometimes you just cant afford not to be late but it should not be an habit.
@stephcjh (32327)
I am very time conscious too. I cannot stand to be late for things or be pressed for time. It makes me very nervous to be in a hurry for something or only have a little bit of time to do what I need to do just because of having to wait on someone else. I leave without them too because they know to be here early or on time.