im confused,,, can you help me understand...

@jairgirl (2879)
hello, this may sound really silly and some may even say that i should just read the Mylot FAQ's. honestly i did, and i am just reading it - reason why i am posting this question. so here is the thing, i ALWAYS thought the number next to my name is the POST NUMBER, coz to me it make sense coz i am not that active here and just comes by at least an hour a day. then as i was reading the FAQ it states there it is the USER RATING, now i am completely lost. not that it really matters to me, but i am OCD and i always prefer to understand than wonder. any help, insights, clarification, experiences, is highly appreciated! thanks a lot in advance! takecare!
@tinkerick (1257)
The number in parentheses is our number of posts. The star with the number in it is our user rating. I have not heard of it being any different than that. Maybe I'll peruse the FAQ again.
@jairgirl (2879)
hello, thanks for helping me out. that's what i have learned from reading previous topic in mylot but after reading the FAQ maybe i am just dreaming when i read it so i get confused. i cant wait to reach my 500 post so i can copy paste, haha ok i am looking forward for my 200 post too coz i can use the mylot code hehe. thanks again! appreciate it! takecare!
@checapricorn (16072)
as far as I know the number appears next to our handle name is the number of our post then if we are going to respond or post something the numbers next to post number which is quite blurred is our rating! just my opinion well I will track this topic for me to learn also..thanks for posting jairgirl!
@jairgirl (2879)
hello again, thanks for posting, that is really tricky haha. i checked the number that you mention is the ranked and i am way down haha. so we have the same thoughts regarding the number next to our name (post count), i thought i am being silly for saying and thinking it is but thanks for second my motion :) appreciate that. let me know what else you learn from this topic so i can understand as well. thanks again and takecare!