Brring!

@lilybug (21182)
I just cashed out for the first time at Brring! I have a question for member of Brring! who have been paid already. How long did it take you to get your check once you requested?
@mbs730 (2155)
Looks like a good program, too bad its not available in Canada :(
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I am a member of Brring as well. Cashed out on Dec. 19th 2007. Got my check April 3,2008 I cashed out twice. The one check had 2 payments on it.
I haven't made it to cashout yet. Just signed up for it. Glad to know that they do pay even if it does take a while. I am looking forward to using it quite a bit. I have given the number to most of my family and they have been calling me on it.
@lilybug (21182)
I still don't have my check, but it has only been 3 weeks. I am about halfway to making it to payout again though.
@guss2000 (2234)
I cashed out for $15.65 last month, and today cashed out for $20.00 even, but haven't received any payments yet. I'm hoping to find some payment proofs on here. I've seen general comments about people being paid, but haven't seen it with my own eyes. The email I got last month, and this month for today's cash ou says it takes 4-6 weeks to process. I'm wondering how true it is.
Our house has received a check. As I recall it was slow in coming.