Do You Set Goals?

To Post Quality Discussions And Replies? I Look At It Like A Very Active Myspace. I Love Meeting New People, Writing About Things That Are Of Intrest To Me And To Reply In A Very Caring, Helpful Attitude. I Don't Even Think About The Money Cause In Addition To Meeting New People And Making Friends, Something You Will Cherish Forever...The Money Is Just A Bonus. So My Question Is, Do You Set Quality Goals For My Lot And Yourself?
@icyorchid (2566)
I set goals every month. I have managed to reach all my goals. My goal for this month was to reach 700 and I just reached it My second goal is to reach payout and I am almost to $10, but I want $25, either way, I am just about to that goal for payout. My third goal is for 1000 posts, I don't know if I will make it this month, but that is my new goal My profile says I have been a member for 2 years, but I have only been an active member since February 2008.
@subha12 (18462)
generally no. i do not set goals here. i like to post very much quality discussions taht are going to help me as good mylotter. try to answer friends discussions as much as possible.
@KrauseHome (33259)
Well, I try to Stop at certain numbers every day if I can, and usually try to make sure I post enough to make enough to where I would be able to Cash out each month. Some days I will not have enough time to post so I try and make up for it on the days I can. Like tonight I have some Free time for the next 2 hrs. or so and going to try to post at least 20 more posts on here if I can. Welcome to myLot and continued success to you. This is a great place to be.
@danzer (2732)
Setting goals are important in areas that you know are very important to you. At mylot, I don't have high goals as long as I can post some few responses and as the need arises, post some discussions. Keep up in your goals and a wonderful day to you!