Who Do You Think The Final Three Are Going To Be?

My picks for the final three are the two Davids and Michael. And the winner from there is going to be a very hard choice. Who do you think the final three will be?
I've never actually thought about who I'd like to be in the final 3 but hey I agree with your picks, but if you were to ask me mine's probably; David Archuleta, Michael Johns, Carly Smithson. but i really hope that David Archuleta and Michael Johns will make it to the finals! Hehe..
I am thinking Carly might have done herself in with last nights performance. I really like her too....so I hope it is someone else
so disappointed that michael johns is out of the competition! T___T
I was too........I figured Carly was going after her performance, I think she did too..
@aero89 (422)
3) Michael 2) lil David 1) Kristi Personally, I wish Kristi would get voted off already, but her image is carrying her through so far - because she's not that good or different from any other girl in the music industry that looks like her. It's just what people are used to, especially when you consider all the young people that watch. The young girls wanna be Kristi and wanna date David - what can ya do? lol =-/ Me, as an old lady of 30 lol, I HOPE that Brooke and Michael are the top two. They aren't too conventional or safe, and they both have other talent besides singing, which is more "idol-worthy" to me... (not that David or Jason don't have other abilities, but I just like Brook and Michael better than them heh)
I can't believe that Michael was voted off......so much for my final three........picking now after the fact for the new final three my vote is the two Davids,and I am not sure lol
@aero89 (422)
I know.. I was SO disappointed :( I guess you can't argue with 20 million young kids who don't appreciate talent yet lol... they'd rather see the "pretty" ones win - what can ya do ?
My final three idols this season would be: Brooke White, David Cook, and Michael Johns. Before, I didn't like David Cook, but as the show progressed, he has shown deep potential. His image wasn't that strong, that's why his caliber is a bit "deadly," for he might actually surprise most fans of the show. But anyway, for sure, this season, a male will win - that is if Kristy Lee don't get voted out soon. I think the more she stays the stronger she gets.
I agree, Kristy Lee was pretty good last nite and each week seems to get a little stronger