What's your usual snack?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20861)
In a day, snack is possible right especially if you're too busy and getting hungrier every time. What's the easiest snack you can grab nearby your place? What time do you usually have one? do you usually have snack alone or with colleagues?
my usual snack is potato chips..i love to eat the.i eat them when i was in college and bought it from college canteen..it is not so much expensive...
@kun2349 (23475)
snacks will be peanuts or almonds for me in the afternoon.. For night time, it would be fruits and low fat yogurts ^_^ hehe
@MGjhaud (20861)
Almonds is nice. I like them but we don't have much almonds in store, it's always peanuts and some other kinds of peanuts. Unfortunately I'm not into peanuts.
@kun2349 (23475)
Yup.. Almonds has a rich aroma in them and it's healthy too.. Thus i like almonds alot.. hehe ^_^ Peanuts are healthy too, but depending on which kinda peanuts too.. hehe
@MGjhaud (20861)
I like chocolates with almonds. They're one of the best in this world.
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
banana - banana picture
i usually eat banana float in canteen nar my office since im at work six days a week...around 3pm i at snack with my colleagues because its much fun eating together with your work mates....
@MGjhaud (20861)
Banana float is one of those stuff I should have when I'm depressed or something hehehe.. I love this stuff so much.
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
i can give you one if you like.... you dont have to be depressed to enjoy it...i can join you if you want to...lets eat it together....
@MGjhaud (20861)
Hehehe.. That would be nice.
@habichuelo (3104)
rasingssssssssssssss
@MGjhaud (20861)
you mean raisin..?
yesp!!!,LOL!
@MGjhaud (20861)
hehehe.. it's okay. I eat raisin too. It's not a snack here actually, they used to mixed it too some macaroni salad but I used to eat them whenever my mother bought a pack.
@atinsood (32)
My usual snack is a King size Pan4all pizza. When I am on outings I take some fruits with me too.
@MGjhaud (20861)
oh fruits are great too, except that I only have them if it's for free hahaha..
@ayessa (1586)
I get hunger whn I read this posts. My favorite snacks are chips, burger and milk shakes. That is my usual snack everyday and I love sharing it to anybody. Care to have one?
@MGjhaud (20861)
Hehehe.. I like fruit shakes better. Would love to share snacks with you too since I guess we almost have the same type of snacks.
When I was hungary at night, while the cafeteria in our univesity was alreday closed. I always grabed snack nearby my dormitory. Usually, I bought the food we called "Ma La Tang",which is to put different kinds of vegetables ,and to boil them together, and mixxed with unique sauce. It tastes a little bit spicy. Many students are favor of it.
@MGjhaud (20861)
What's Ma La Tang means? Is it Chinese food or something? I love spicy foods. That's what I love with Chinese foods, they have lots of spicy recipes.
@suehan1 (4355)
my usual snack would be a yoghurt out of the fridge,but if i have to go out and get it i have a hugh choice.at the end of my street we have mcdonalds.k.f.c,subway.dominos and krispy kremes.hard choice isn't it.depends what i fell like at the time.cheers sue
@MGjhaud (20861)
Hey, that's a lot of choices you got. We don't have food chains at the end of my street but we do have 24hour store but you only get junkfoods, frinks and some 24-hour-usual stuff. I prefer food chains but I have to walk few blocks to get there.
@tk4159 (134)
I usually take sometimes light sandwitch or cutlets or any cookie while in summer i drink fruit shakes daily instead of snack.
@MGjhaud (20861)
Oh I super love fruit shakes. My favorite is mango shake and sometimes the canteen of where I live is making those sometime and they make it good. I like it.
My usual snack are Nachos, Piattos and other junk foods that are available whenever i wanted to. I usually have sweets because it burst my brains to work while doing my task. I usually have a snack on afternoon and sometimes i eat alone since all of the staff here in our company is to busy.
@MGjhaud (20861)
Usually the thing that would boost my energy to move around is something spicy with lots of sodas.
@sunshine4 (8708)
I get hungry late in the afternoon and usually will grab a fiber one bar. they taste really good~ kind of reminds me of eating a candy bar:) The best thing is that they make me feel full until it is dinner time. Some snacks make me want to eat more and more, like chips. I would rather not stuff myself with something not too healthy for me and go for something healthier.
@MGjhaud (20861)
Yes that's true, some snacks would hold my hunger until past meal time but some snacks would make me eat more and ahead of meal time.
@fritzie (141)
I usually make something on my own at home. Stores are a little bit father here in my house, I have to walk if I wanted to buy a ready-made ones but I love preparing my own. I love stuff with vegetables. Usually lots of cabbage and tomatoes with patty and that would result to a big burgers. hehehe.. I love those.
@MGjhaud (20861)
Hey, sister.. I remember you love doing this at mother's house and Papa loves this stuff. He's a diet freak. Thanks for dropping by. I'm happy you're back here.
@vicky30 (4777)
I have my snack only in the evening.the easiest snack i can grab at my place i s bread with potato cutlet.i usually have my snack with my colleagues.
@MGjhaud (20861)
Me, I always take my snack whenever I want. May it be day, midmorning, night, dawn.. I'm helpless. I seldom eat main meals that's why I have lots of snacks. hehehe..
Well recently I've been really addicted to these little cookies that I found in the grocery. The brand is called Lady Linda and they taste good. They are not big cookies so I'm glad. They come in different flavors like banana, strawberry, lemon, and vanilla and probably more. I eat one when I get hungry and just want something little to hold off until the next meal.
@MGjhaud (20861)
I haven't notice any Lady Linda here so far. I hope I could taste one soon. Anyway, I'm not really into sweets but sometimes if I see something really nice even though it's sweet, I'm grabbing at least one.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Chips are the fast easy snack for me.
@MGjhaud (20861)
I have chip stocks sometimes. Even around 3 in the morning, I'm eating chips in front of my PC just to kill boredom and stop yawning. hehehe..
@jillhill (37383)
I have an english muffin everyday for a snack when I come home from work so it ties me over until supper time. When I come home I am soooooo hungry I need something with a little protien and so an english muffin with peanut butter on it is my snack almost everyday!
@MGjhaud (20861)
An English muffin huh.. Nice. Though I'm not really into muffin stuff but sometimes, when I'm home, my mother use to buy muffin so I get to eat them sometimes.
Usually i have a snack with my collegues at the student's canteen. It's not a snack , it's cooked food and it's not too expensive either.
@MGjhaud (20861)
When I was still a student (three weeks ago), my classmates and I used to hang out at the school canteen. We sometimes buy lots of junkfoods and cooked food like yours, and lots of sodas. We get together like this way most of the time if we look so boring and needed something to boost our energy. hehehe..
@stephcjh (32327)
I snack on just about everything. It all dpends on what I am craving or what we have in the house to eat. I like to snack on popcorn, chips, pickles, ice cream, nachos or pizza rolls, most usually if we have them. I work noghts online and will have me a snack while working. I usually snack around 3:00 a.m. I usually snack alone because my husband is not much of a snack person.
@thaMARKER (3093)
My usual snack is junkfoods. hehehe.. I like it better than bread or cookies. Paired with soda then I'm good to go. Sometimes I don't eat dinner because I'm already okay with my snack. But most of the time I have my midnight snack.
@sharon_ (1171)
I would have to say dried fruits and nuts. The kind that comes from the "trail mix" packages.