Terms for being high

Lighting a Joint - A person smoking
@Myrrdin (3601)
When discussing the different highs one can get some friends and I thought about the effects one gets from mixing alcohol and marijuana, and we thought we needed a word to define how one felt. The problem was we determined two distinctly different types of highs one got from the mixing. So we came up with the following terms. Feel free to use them yourselves. Strunk – A light happy kind of high resulting from mixing alcohol and marijuana. Derived from Stoned and Drunk. Droned – A sleepy unmotivated high resulting from mixing alcohol and marijuana. Derived from Drunk and Stoned. Combining drunk and stoned was of paramount importance in determining these terms, however the combinations were determined because Droned sounds sleepier and more dazed out, also since marijuana tends to make one giddy it seemed important to emphasize the stoned part first when talking about being Strunk. Do you have any unique terms for marijuana use? Or even just some funny common ones you have heard.
@calcynic (433)
Just a few of the goofy terms we came up with back in the day: crippled semi-retarded doofed gnurkled spazzed seriously wounded There's more, but I'm too gnurkled to remember them.
@Myrrdin (3601)
Gnurkled? I really don't get that one at all....
@stephcjh (32387)
I have often wandered why they called it a high when alot of times, it put people to sleep. That would seem like a low to me LOL. I thought it was funny when they say they are stoned too LOL. Do they feel like a rock or something? I have heard it said that they are higher than a kite too? Do they feel like a cloud?
@Myrrdin (3601)
The only way to find out these questions is to try it LOL. But trust me high is a very appropriate word.