tell me your dreams

@posham (1237)
hello.. i want to learn about different dreams people have.. the weirder the better.. thanks.. i'm collecting dreams so that i can learn from them... it'll be much appreciated..
• Pakistan
There are two types of dreams. One we see when we sleep and second type of dream could be watched with open eyes. I believe on dreams which could be seen with open eyes and work hard to get the truth of the dreams. Closed eyes dreams have no reality.
@posham (1237)
i'm proud to say that i never ran out of both types of dreams.., if i have a dollar for every dream that i have, i'll have enough money to make some of those dreams come true...
@alexigne (903)
Someone already interpret me about the following dreams but i still want to hear your version. The first one was i lose all my teeth as in like i'm pulling a bit of hair. I feel scared because i know that my look will turn ugly because of loosing those teeth. Another one is riding on a boat while crying, it was my mother's dream. I also had a dream about feces, they say its all about money. What do you think its all about?
@posham (1237)
when i was younger, my cousin told me that dreaming about losing your teeth means you're going to lose a loved one.. what you need to do when you wake up is sink your teeth into a tree.. or bite a branch, i guess.. not necessarily chew off.. but, these are just superstitions.. about the boat.. they say dreaming in the water is an important symbolism realting to emotions and the unconscious realms of spiritual depth.. maybe that's why there was a lot of emotion (crying) in her dream.. now with automobiles (and i'll consider a boat as some sort of automobile) it is said that this represents an expression of freedom - may it be a strive to be free of something, a burden perhaps or a urge to find happiness.. or it can mean a hasty news delivered unexpectedly.. lastly, it can also mean a strife to control affairs of another person.. in know it's a bit vague but it depends on how it was dreamed.. maybe your mom was yearning to affect someone's decision. maybe she wants this person to be happy but she feels that this person might be making the wrong decision. or maybe there's something bothering her and she's getting emotional about it.. i'm not an expert here but that's how i feel about the dreams you were telling me.. i'm glad you shared this.. it makes me ponder about stuff..
@jiangsl (377)
Morning posham,I often dream and most of them I can remember.For example,one night,I dream that I have a girl friend.She is very beautiful and gentle,and she often listen to me.I think she is the girl that I want.She makes me comfortable,I always don't know the girls who I like should be like.Have you ever do such a dream?
@posham (1237)
you're lucky that you've dreamt of that person.. do you believe in twinsouls? there was once when i learned of them - they're called twinstars. they say that these are two parts of one entity that are meant for each other.. they may not meet or unite in this lifetime but sooner or later, they will be drawn to each other to be whole once more.. i hope you'll be able to find her.. for me, in the past, i dreamed of this situation when i'm talking to my "other half" which i don't have at this time. we were talking, i don't recognize him, and i don't even recognize the lady which is supposed to be me. they were much older than i am now. they dress different like it was from a previous generation and they were in a place where i've never been before. i know it's me but it's like it was from another lifetime.. i know it's weird but what can i do? i just slept on it..
oh wait... you meant dreams as in when sleeping! Hah! alrytie then. That was embarrassing... :8 More posts is better though. They're still sensible anyway :'p (consolation ;'p) I write them down sometimes =') Will tell you about them later... I really have to eat yet. And sleep :'8 Sweet dreams to me? :'p
@posham (1237)
don't worry.. i did not limit the discussion to night dreams only.. people can answer my question as how they interpret it. that is what's important anyway.. your opinion.. plus, i learn from both night dreams and aspirations.. both are nice to hear and ponder at. i have a myriad of dreams - some when sleeping, some hardly awake, and others in my most conscious hours..
@gmwgreat (287)
• Ethiopia
hello posham well i will tell you my dreams ( some of them which i remember), many times i remember my dreams but some times am not able to remember them at all. i think the way i dream is different from other peoples, let me define it well. i usually wake up at 3 am and sleep at 5 am. when i sleep at 5 am i will have very bad dreams, dreams that makes me really scared, even after i wake up i got scared, from 7 pm to 3 am i don dream at all, thats how i sleep all night, even though i feel sleepy i prefer not to sleep at 5 am, let me tell u the dream i had last week when i sleep after studying at 5 am. "i hear someone screaming outside of my house when i get out, there is nobody! i was amazed, and was going to my room, after entering my room i saw someone hanging on the roof of my house, it looks like suecide..when ever i try to scream i cant, i was screaming but there is no voice at all..and the i woke up" may be it does not mean anything for you, but i feel bad after having that kind of dream, thats it!!
@posham (1237)
the closest one i have is my recurrent dream of something pulling my feet.. then i'll try screaming my lungs out but it seems like nothings coming out.. one time, this happened at my work's sleeping area.. something was pulling my feet again so i stood up and screamed hard at my officemates but they weren't waking up.. when i was just about to lose hope, my colleague woke me up from that night mare..
@rposta07 (241)
well the other night I dreamed that I was swimming in the ocean and all of a sudden there were a ton of sharks- really big sharks! but nobody got out of the water. the sharks kept attacking people but everyone just kept on swimming, trying to just stay away from the sharks. Then there was a saltwater crocodile in the water and it got bit by a shark lol and then there was a whale but it didnt get bit. It was a crazy dream! lol
@posham (1237)
haha.. crazy indeed.. that's probably what i don't get about dreams.. it's so random.. lol.. but i like it in a way that every night's a different story.. you're very own entertainment - an original story.. haha..
@maxsee212 (799)
i'm very sorry that i can't tell you my dreams because all of the things that i dream are forgotten by the time i wake up. i don't know why this happens all the time but i don't remember my dreams everytime i wake up. i will remember though that i had a dream. isn't that interesting. remembering that you dreamt but you can't remember what you dreamt about. i wish somebody could explain to me why i forget my dreams when i wake up. am i special or this is happening to someone else too? i want i want to learn about other people's dream too. i would be following up on this discussion pretty closely to read all the comments and replies. i am interested in the interpretation of other people's dream. it is awesome to hear tell their awesome dreams. i am expecting that people are going to respond many times to this discussion
@posham (1237)
if you do remember your dream, i'll be happy to interpret them for you.. it'll be an amateur interpretation though but i'll try nonetheless.. anyway, about your experience of not being able to remember your dreams.. don't worry about it, it's perfectly normal.. it happens to everyone.. people dream everyday, it's just that not all dreams surfaces after waking up.. it just go back to the subconscious.. but psychologists say that people dream everyday eventhough they don't remember it.. when we sleep, the brain is still active, processing information - new and old.. that's how dreams came about..
This reminds me of a magazine I bought about two months ago from Booksale: 21st Century Hustle (www.21hustle.com). They wrote on their credits(?) page: "as we grow this crew will grow also and we welcome go getters, visionaries, artist, photagraphers[sic] writers, hustlers, entrepreneurs, moguls and dreamers from all over the globe." It seems like it was produced by a staff of African-American origin, but I only said that to describe that I sometimes found the language and design... different. This is a nice topic. So I'll tell you something about Keo later ;') or visit this: www.keo.org Feeling a bit like Morpheus here, a dreamer? =') Or maybe, as he himself put it, "I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole, hmm?" :'?