It's Women's Work??

Do you think there is any job/chore/work that women only should do? Is there anything that is 'man's work' only? What are your views on this and other gender-bias statements?
For some reason I think that the trash is a "man" job. I can't get past this conception in my head. I have tried to, but I will see that the trash needs to go out and I think "oh, my husband will do it". I guess I think this because it was that way when I was little. I also think that bathing the children is mostly my job. We share everything else but these two things seem to be gender seperated.
Lol, I leave the garbage for hubby too. Unless it gets really full, then I have to take it out. But it's his responsibility to get it ready for pick-up.
@Jellen (1852)
One chore I have never found a man willing to do is to clean up after sick kids. Perhaps there is a man, but I've not met him.
@bblessed (1822)
I think taking out the trash should be a mans job, just my opinion.
I am in total agreement with this statement.
@wiccan (348)
chores don't have a gender so they should be done by anyone! as for MAN'S work, only the stuff that woman aren't physically capable of achieving.... heavy lifting is bad for the womb
I agree with you, man's work should be only what a woman can't physically do.
@msqtech (15226)
responsibilities are the necessity of both genders when it is necessary to divide work in a household it should be done according to who does what best and most happily. I think that all need to pitch in including children to make the family a happy functioning unit with the fewest breakdowns possible. I raised my kids with that theory and it seems to have worked.
My mom always told me that laundry was a womans job but I still do it.
@Meljep (1668)
I think men can do everything that a woman can do except bear children. Whether they want to or not is a different story.