Which do you prefer ? Soft or hard pillow?

@eagle_f15 (2054)
Malaysia
Do you prefer soft pillows or hard pillows? I know that in the olden days in China people used to sleep on very hard pillows as hard as a block of wood. I prefer soft pillows made out of goose feathers. Not cheap though but very nice to sleep on. If I sleep on a hard pillow I will get stiff neck and my day will be ruin. So wherever I go I bring my goose feather pillow along if possible and am not bothered with eyes staring. A good night's sleep is what I need.
i prefer cotton pillows. cz its not too hard. if i sleep on pillow tht r too soft and it sinks in, i'll be dizzy and cant slp cz its too low.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Hmmmm.softy sinking pillow that causes dizziness!!! hahahha
@zweeb82 (5713)
Introducing the new quicksand pillow, hahahaha
@zweeb82 (5713)
My wife here loves soft pillow but I like hard ones, kinda like yin yang combination, haha~
I know hard pillow seems healthier. However, I want to have a comfortable pillow much more. This is why I prefer to have a soft pillow. I love China
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Yesss... same like me soft pillow is very comfortable......I love my pillow...
@Natara (171)
I like them in between soft and hard. Sometimes though, it really depends on how I am feeling.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Medium for you I guess.........thanks for responding
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, i like soft pillows only. I didn't sleep without my pillows. take care.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Me too. I love soft pillows
@jinxky (2251)
of course i prefer soft pillow coz using a soft pillow make me sleep tight hehehe..
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Me too....soft pillow for me...
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
I like firm pillows, they support my back very well, sgging pillows are very painful to me-they spoil my sleep all night long!
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Yes having the right kind of pillow is so important for all of us. Thanks for posting
• Egypt
I use the both..!
@eagle_f15 (2054)
A mixture!!! Thanks for responding
Talking about pillow, i sure need and the type of pillow of my choice is sure the soft pillow, that made of nylon. The feather i using before is made of chicken feather that is making by my mother..is not only heavy but when i hugging it at the middle of the night, i will becoming very hot...i don't known why...but very hot. I feel it....so it made me wake up several time at the morning...that is the kid time ...... So now i am using the nylon type not only ligter...but nice to hug...too.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Chicken feather pillow? This is the 1st time I hear this....LOL!!! You can try goose feather pillow....not cheap though but I am using one right now and it dosnot become hot but it just gives me goody sleep. hehehe!!! Thanks for responding
yes we need a good night sleep because our health depends on our sleep. i like to use soft pillows rather than hard pillows.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Me too most definitely!!!
@marciascott (25554)
I like very soft pillows, I have this one pillow that is feathery soft. I want to buy another one, My Husband and I fight over that pillow.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Hahahha...pillow fight!!!
@cream97 (29166)
I have to have a very soft pillow.. This makes me feel very comfortable. I need to have comfort, especially for my aching neck and back.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
MMMMM......soft soft pillow...goodie. But sometimes we still need to check our mattress for our backache too. I just recently returned from training. During the training I stayed in a friend's house. holy moly.....the mattress caved in,in the middle. My husband and I turned the mattress around, it was still terrible. So we over turn the mattress and it was not so bad. Our friend put it the wrong side for us and we were sleeping on the spring part. We both had backache eventhough I brought my own soft pillow with me. But after it was over turned...it was not so bad...but then again nothing beats home. Our own mattress.
@YOULANLIU (312)
Yes, chinese usually use hard pillow,just like me. My pillow is made of bamboo,it is hard but comfortable.I am not accustomed to soft pillow.On the contraty with you,soft pillow can make me get stiff neck.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Wow u actually use hard pillow made of bamboo!!! Good for you but for me....I can see the word stiff neck and uncomfortable before my eyes..... We're just opposite...hehehe!!!!!
@golfproo (1841)
Hi There, This is an easy one for me. I much prefer to have a soft pillow. There is no way I can sleep with a hard pillow. I would be tossing and turning all night long. Not to mention I am sure I would have a stiff neck in the morning. I have a nice pillow with feathers in it and it totally does the job for me! cheers,
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Totally agree with you. Thanks
@ruby222 (4848)
Soft goose festher pillows are for me....ive recently bought new ones ..and though to buy all new ones was a wee bit expensive it was well worth it in terms of comfort...they are lovely and you just sink into them..
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Heeeyyyy I am using goose feather pillow too. And ya they are expensive. I bought mine during a sale but it was still expensive considering the price for a pillow. But it was worth the investment I have good night's sleep and rest every night. And oh yes you just sink into them...heheheh
I don't care for a real soft pillow nor a real hard pillow. A medium one for me.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
All of us have our own choice and as along we are comfy with it (the pillow) is all that matters. - thanks for responding.
@Elixiress (3893)
I prefer medium softness/hardness pillow. I personally love my memory foam pillow, which is not hard, but not soft. I think that soft pillows just go flat too quickly and it means that I need more pillows to sleep on and that hard pillows are really uncomfortably and give me a stiff neck and sore head.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
You're the second person here who uses memory foam pillow.....thanks for respond
I prefer soft pillow and find more comfortable with it. If i use hard pillow then next morning i find pain in my neck so i always like soft pillow. I never use hard pillow even if i don't have soft pillow i can sleep without pillow but not with hard pillow.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
That's always the case....we get pain the in the neck if the wrong kind of lippow is used. I remembered during my schooldays in one of our prefects training camp. There was no pillow or even bed during our stay overnight. So we put 3 chairs together and just sleep like that. It was most uncomfortable but we fell asleep eventually.
I prefer a soft pillow. I can't imagine sleeping on a hard pillow that is as hard as a block of wood. Just thinking about it gives me a headache. lol ;)
@eagle_f15 (2054)
HAHAHAH then you must not watch those chinese movies which has seen that show you the character wen to lie on the bed. Cos those olden times they use pillows like a block of wood.!!! If not you will get headache
@JBKnutsen (427)
• Northern Mariana Islands
Soft!
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Agree...no objection heeehee