What if your friend is falling in-love with you?

@myanime (434)
What will you do? What will you react?
@vera5d (3958)
if you love that friend too you might as well go for it...there is no reason to hold back. It is always worth every risk of losing the frienship because you will end up losing the friendship anyways if you don't follow your hearts...that's what i think at least!
@myanime (434)
yeah it will end up losing the friendship... hehe thanks for the response
this is funny, i had once experience that, but that is not a problem, the problem is when you let it pass because you think that it's just for fun. and you are afraid of getting hurt, that's me. and now i regret that they when we are having fun and at the same time feeling something with each other. what did i do? i just messed up. how did i react, i don't care and i feel so ignorant... hahahah how stupid i am back then, until now i still hope we will see each other...huhuhu
@myanime (434)
Aaaaaaawwww.... How sad... Don't worry if he really love you then he will do something just to see you....
@rhane7315 (5674)
it happened on me once and he was my bf right now lol. but when he confesses on me that he likes me and he also said that he loves me, all i can do was change the topic every time he says that. i can't like him that time because i have a bf that time lol but i'm very happy now that he's my significant other because we can show the real us with each other without having any second thoughts
@myanime (434)
Wow! Congratz!!! Yeah you can be real with each other if you start as friends...
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
If I found out that one of my best friend was in love with me I would probably freak. All of them have fiance's just as I do, and I know if their fiance's were to find out they would also freak.