am i too selfish?

@jamie08 (430)
ok i dont think i am selfish but when i dont get my way i get pissed off. i hate it when i am not like the center of attention and i always make things about me. i want things when i want it and now. everyone says i have a rich taste on a poor budget. that is why i make other people buy it for me! if i want something i know who to go to to get it. I can sweet talk someone into getting me whatever i want . please tell me what you think about me
@rup011 (726)
Change your thinking. You should have more self respect. Buy only what you can afford. Why should others provide you with stuffs. God has given you hands and legs and sufficient intelligence. If your demands are more, go work hard. Earn more money. Once you work, you will understand the importance of money and would never waste it. You seem very young. Once you are in the outside world out of your parents protection, you will understand the worth of everything. If you donot change your attitude, people will stop trusting you and loving you. At the end of the day, you will be alone. Sorry for being straightforward.
@jamie08 (430)
i make 13 an hour and get paid each week 40 hours a week. but its like that is still not enough for me
@rup011 (726)
Get more qualification. Earn more, save more. Every month when you get your salary take out a certain amount and put it in your bank. Then spend the entire month with the remaining amount.
I don't mean to sound rude sweetie, however, you know who and what you are. Yes you are terribly selfish, self-centered, and rottonly spoiled. You sound very young. With the world the way it is now, you would be better off by becoming an independent person, not relying on other people. We are in the "Survival of the fittest" stage in life now jamie. Grow up!
@jamie08 (430)
see the thing is, i am an only child well i have a half sister who is 11 years older than me that i never see. so my whole life my family spoiled me. maybe thats why rightn ow ia m trying to get a car and its hard for me bc my parents drew the line on that. but i spend my money when i get it i dont know how to save.