How do you" cheer youself up"

@missbdoll (1168)
Australia
How do you make yourself feel better when you are feeling down ?What do you do ?
saving to move - I felt a little better tonight
I was down and out for a few days now. I was getting just the right amount of stress that I did not need. I gave my daughter money to go shopping with her friend. I felt so much better by that. Shame on me for that. We are saving to move out of here. I went to join the gym today so I know I will feel better soon. I love to work out.
@Bethygrl (92)
I started to work out about 3 months ago and that really helps me to feel better. I'm not really sure what it is but it really works. If I skip a couple days I really get to feeling depressed. And it helps that I have noticed a change in my appearance. So I would say, go for a walk or something like that. It does help.
@megumiart (3782)
When I feel depressed I like to listen to music, or curl up with some ice cream. xD
The best thing in the world for me when I am feeling blue is one of 2 things, a nice long walk outside or a long hot soak in the tub with my head phones on candles lit and my favorite bath oil. If neither of these things do the trick, a great big shot of Tequila never fails me :))) I either get happy or mad enough to put asunder that which is brining me down :))