Now I am going to watch this show more

I was shocked to see Sonny open his mouth tonight. How could he say he protected Kate over Mike. Now I know why he is feeling so guilty about it. Kate is going to catch hell now. Thanks for the super storyline GH..
@shannon76 (1234)
I think that he only protected Kate because he thought she would be the target, not Michael. Guess we'll find out the reason tomorrow (I hope!).
I want to see that bitc h slap again. Carly is on the war path now.
@winterose (39918)
looks like he is losing michael over this one.
@Liasonfan (1702)
Oh, but Sonny didn't say he protected Kate OVER Mikey. His exact words were: "I saw a reflection. I looked up, there was a rifle. So i didn't think, i just reacted. I -- kate was right in front of me. I grabbed her, threw her to the ground because i didn't want her to be in the line of fire again." Mikey was on the OTHER side of the room. Sonny had told him to 'go out and play' Well out of the line of firs from a slit second judgement...who would even dream the bullet would ricochet??? As usual, Carly gets half a story, and goes freaking out before she fully understands. I sooo feel sorry for Kate---she is so in for it today!
@ebsharer (5518)
Sonny protected Kate because she was standing right there where the shot was to be fired. Micheal was on the other side of the room. He really couldn't have thrown Micheal to the ground.