do you want to live on a modern place??

modern city - a modern city w/ buildings
No.. Even I am one of the richest guy in the world I wouldn't live in a place like this. . A very noisy place . Dirty place . Many People quarreling . POLLUTION I would like to live in place w/ beautiful surroundings. A peaceful place and very quite place. Having my own farm and then hiking on mountains.
@coolmailraj (2461)
I would like to live in such a place with a back up place to live in as well. What I mean is I will probably toggle between two places, one, fast, noisy, and the other one a bit quite,peaceful and close to mother nature. It will be perfect providing almost everything that one requires.
You Pick Both Of The Choices hehe. Just Pick Only one If You do.
@rpegan (598)
I couldn't live in a place like that. I'm not even sure that I could bear to commute to a large city for a career. I like some of the convenience of technology, but I've always had my heart set on historical locations. That's probably why I prefer vacationing to places like the Historic District in Savannah rather than the beaches in Florida or other "party" locations. I have a special place in my heart for old buildings from a completely different time.
Wow Good For You.. I'm living in that Place in Manila and We're Just Hanging out w/ my family and friends in some beautiful places here in the Philippines.