genre of movies

Indonesia
whats genre of movies do you like? and give me some movies from that genre? and why you chose that movies? i want to know the reason from everyone
to be honest I find it very hard to chose. Depending on my mood at the time I like horror or thriller movies but equally I love films that make me laugh.
i like drama and adventure, and all must about princess
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
my favorite genre of movie is adventure. i am an adventurer man, . i love of not natural. my favorite adventure movie is "WITHOUT A PADDLE". THIS IS THE MOVIE ABOUT STORY OF FRIENDS. THEY FIND WHERE THEIR ONE FRIEND, THEY EXPERIENCE MANY HARDSHIP IN SEARCHING THEIR FRIEND. I HAVE ENJOY WATCHING IT. YOU CAN WATCHED THIS ALSO AND MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN ON THEIR ADVENTURE TO THE RIVER AND MOUNTAINS. TOMORROW WE WHERE HAVING AN ADVENTURE WITH FRIENDS TO GET SOME DATA OF A FALLS LOCATED IN THE MOUNTAIN.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
Depends what mood I am in. Drama and comedy are always nice.I am up for a good laugh. Sometimes in a mood for a good spooky film. Like I said just depends my mood. Ilike them all.