Victoria Secrets stolen undies

Who wants hot undies... - people are getting way out of hand
On the latest occasion, though, they were clutched in the arms of a thief being chased by store employees, according to The Star Ledger. A man and woman got away with $525 in panties after the two posed as customers at the Victoria's Secret, located at 233 E. Broad St., said Capt. Cliff Auchter. According to the Ledger this is the second robbery in four months Back in December, another thief got away with more than $9,000 dollars in bras from the lingerie shop. Last spring, the number of items stolen from the store added up to a blush-filled $15,000. I would find it hard to go in that store and steal. I am hoping they are not sellers on ebay. People could be wearing hot undies. http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6075164
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Id wear hot undies hehehe. I couldnt steal from anywhere but bras thats funny. I bet its a funny look to see someone being chased while carrying a bunch of undergarments.
Minnie your always making me laugh. I can only image that persons face in Tjmax one day. She had $500.00 worth of panties in her coat. I was working at the register and was pissed I could not be nosy.
@winterose (39931)
how can they steal like that? Here in montreal there is a big computer coded device on items and so the alarm goes off when they try to take it out the store with the device on it.
I feel shame saying this but it's so true. The person going in to shop lift goes with someone who is purchasing something. They both walk out together. The crooks bag will be filled with the alarms. They will walk out in the front the other in the back. When the alarm goes off the one with the paid items. Goes back to the register to have the bag checked. The other person is out of the mall and waiting a block away. Once you hit the next corner they can't touch you.
@winterose (39931)
wow you know all the tricks, cool, I could use you for my next book lol