20/20 just did the story

They don't work - hey that saved me money
The Avon foot pads as well as the kinoki foot pad don't work. I am so glad I was able to watch the show. The pads stink your feet and hands. The people were not energized at all. They were upset more than anything. Don't buy them unless you can spare the loss.
@sedel1027 (17854)
What are the pads suppose to do?
https://www.buykinoki.com/ver2/index.asp?did=1330&refcode=GEN
@sedel1027 (17854)
Hmm. That doesn't look like something I would even think to try out! I wonder why people who try those over natural detox methods.
This is good to know. I was really wondering and thought they looked interesting.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I have not bought anything from Avon. For some reason, I have never trusted them. Even though they have been around for years and a lot of people purchase from them, I just always felt that I would be asking for trouble if I purchased from them.
@skinnychick (6907)
I would have never tried those anyway...they seem disgusting. That and I hate feet!
@winterose (39918)
It has been so long since I saw an avon book that I did not even know they had foot pads. I have no money to buy anything at all.
@Deea48 (1168)
Well this is good to know, I was thinking about checking them out. I shall save my money instead. Thanks again for the info, you saved me some money.
Well, at least the dirt from the bottoms of their feet came off :)