I made another wallet

This one has a flower  - can we all recycle please
This time I was given the idea from a mylot friend. She said she carried a wallet that sounds like this when she was younger. I made this one to match all the items. I am off to go to listing it on feebay What do you think of this one? This is a wallet with a pennie pouch and key ring.
@Modestah (11195)
those are really nifty, giftsandbags, cute to boot! is that a velcro closure on the coin purse? how is the wallet closed?
ye you got it right velco closure on both. Thanks
@moneyandgc (3439)
These look nice! Love the matching set. Do you list them together or seperately? Do you ever try listing your stuff on the free auction sites? I used to have links to a couple on my other computer.
I have to fill my loud frog site. Right now I am just trying to get a bunch made. I prepare for Christmas sales in June. But I am looking to move so now is the time.. Thanks
@thedaddym (1737)
I think my wife would love it. What is the title of your listing, or the name you are listing it under? I will keep an eye out for stuff you list on there.
I am waiting on my business cards to get here. I can send you a free wallet. If you can give out some of my cards. I am at giftsandbags.com Let me know by next week they should be here. Thanks
@gabrielle47 (1222)
Hi Gifts. That is a nice wallet indeed! People are looking nowadays for bags and wallets to carry a number of items or one that is multipurpose and this one I think is one of them. Good work! The stitches are nice too and neat!
I am not that good with keeping the item from slipping. I am working so hard on that part. Thats very much for the nice comment.
@diansinta (7559)
That key ring is so cute. I like it very much. You are so creative giftsandbagscom.
Thank you so much. I am learning as I go.
@carmelanirel (21112)
How did I miss this discussion? Those look really cute, but that one on the bottom, the long one with a flower, is that for change?
Never mind, I missed that one was a key ring, so that must be it..You are so creative..
@Ldyjarhead (10162)
Cute! I see all these nice things that other people do and I get envious. Even if I knew how to do them, I don't have a sewing machine.
I did not have a sewing machine either. I never even knew how to sew. I bought my machine at walmart. Then began learning as I went along. I am not turning jeans into skirts. I am working on making the pockets with the pouches on them. I am working on booty bags and much more. Thanks
I think your KooAid collection is very cool. Some lucky feebayer will enjoy it this spring/summer!!
@mimpi1911 (25467)
I think, it is great! I really liked the look of it. It appears to be very handy as well. Thanks for sharing this.
Thanks so much for looking at it. I like the reviews I get. I know when to do something over.
@Citychic (4078)
giftsandbagscom Hi there, I think it's a good idea that you are making wallets but I only wish that you had a better picture so that the viewer or buyer could actually see what they were getting, from what i can tell it looks like something that might be nice for a little kid. But then again I can't really see it that well so I can't really give you much feedback on it other than to say keep up the good work. Are you crocheting them or are you actually sewing them by machine or hand? I would like to be able to make something myself to sell on ebay but right now I'm kind of short on ideas, do you have any that you'd like to share with me? Thanks for your response.
@SukiSmiles (2000)
That is so cute! You've probably seen the capri sun purses, which is kind of the same as the koolaid pouches. I also have a candy wrapper purse from a friend of mine, where you fold the wrappers into v shapes, that's really cute and I get lots of compliments on it too. I heard they are not hard to make, but I haven't tried it yet. I saw it being done with cutup chips bags one time. Either on the Create or DIY channel.
@guss2000 (2234)
Wow, that is neat! I might have to try to figure out how to make something like this too!
@whittby (3073)
I like having it all separated, but still matching. How much change does the penny pouch hold? Do you have a purse with the key ring attached to it? I'll go check out the ebay stuff.
@skinnychick (6937)
What's feebay? If I can ask... I like the wallet too!