Have you ever been unable to make up your mind

Cupie Dolls - My little collection of cupie dolls
@lilaclady (28240)
Australia
which one to buy so you bought more than one...well i went to a church craft market today and saw these cute little cupie dolls and I just could not make up my mind which one I wanted so I came home with five...so I will decise which one I really want and give the others away as pressies, i think they are so cute....
@gr8life (6253)
Hello lilaclady, Most of the times! I always can't decide whenever I see stuff that look attractive to me. I always end up buying more than what I want at first. It is very hard for me to make up my mind sometimes...
@caramello (4381)
You have bought a "few" haven't you lilaclady! They do look cute though and very colourful. I don't think I have done this, and have on some occasions decided to walk away if I cannot decide.....but my mind does still keep thinking about whether to or not!
@suehan1 (4355)
wow i have not seen cupie dolls since the royal easter show years and years ago,you know the ones that they use to have on a stick.well i am indecisive,so i would have been like you a bought a few and give them away as pressies as well.cheers sue
@busta1baby (1238)
ooo yes all the time lol...its like i like one thing but i want the other sometimes ill end up buying both of them
@winterose (39918)
I am so happy that you got something that you wanted albeit five of them, but no, I never bought more of one thing, even I didn't need it. I might take a long time to choose but I always chose in the end just one of whatever it was, unless from the get go I wanted to by more than one.
@p_vadla (1687)
I am a quickie in making purchases.I absolutely waste no time in choosing articles, clothes. But issues involving partnerships test my capacities.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Yes, indeed I have and I'm always unable to make up my mind on which bike parts that I needed the more, LOL. I would always be contemplating on which pipe, which rim to purchase or which design to choose. Guys are also as fickle minded and to make things worst, I would have a "regret" after buying something, for I wish that I had chosen the other one.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hi there Lilac Well I would have bought them all to lol and kept them all for myself I hope that you have decided in the Mean time which you are going to keep lol
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
hehe! Yes, that happened to me just the other day lilaclady. I was looking for a book for my granddaughter, and I saw a few appropriate ones. I got it down to 3 books and still couldn't decide, so I bought them all! She can have two for her birthday next month, and we can keep one here at home when she visits, so we have something to read to her. See? I really did need all 3!
@fredgame (1261)
they're colourful and cute. to avoid this i usually make my scale of preference before going for shopping. after i've bought all the neccessities, i can then go on to buy others if i've seen something i like to possess. if i'm faced with indecision, i find myself going away without buying the items though i'll be thinking of it.
@vsraovsr (734)
It always happens to me when I goto buy giftsand sometime I like to possess them instead of gifting them to others but at the end I feel it's great to sacrifice what you really love which gives you immense pleasure.
@stephcjh (32328)
I have been in that situation a few time also. I am always limited on money so I have to make my mind up to choose just one and that is so hard to do sometimes when there are so many things that I would like to have.
You mean that isn't what one is supposed to do...? lol! Yeah, I definitely have done that.
@mansha (6301)
That happens to me all the time, just yesterday, I bought two slippers for my daughter because I couldn't make up my mind that which one looked cuter, so I bought both. At times I also buy stuff thinking I will give the rest of them away bt then end up keeping them all.
@alamode (3073)
Thats actually the best way to do it, if it won't put you in the poor-house! That way, you can enjoy all of them for a while, make up your mind, then spread the joy... I use this a lot, only I usually just buy two of something. I avoid large collections since I don't have room left to store anything!