do you always brush your teeth or just gargle before going to bed?

@rhane7315 (5674)
brushing your teeth is the number one action you can take to ensure a healthy, beautiful smile. i admit that sometimes i became lazy when it comes on brushing my teeth before going to bed especially when i'm tired, sleepy and lazy. so i just usually end up just gargling some mouthwash
Yeah i'm like you I brush when I get up. But then at night I get so tired and lazy that I just want to drop down onto my bed go to sleep and never wake up. But tehre are times when I go and brush them. My teeth are pretty white considering i don't floss too much and don't brush at night too much. But I've made it my goal to try and floss more and to brush my teeth at night more. But sometimes it's so hard to do that.
@rhane7315 (5674)
yeah its hard to do that. i also that kind of goal but sometimes laziness wins over my goals
LOL. No doubt I understand. But the strange thing is I've never had a cavity or anything and I eat a lot of candy. You have no idea how much candy I eat.
@johndur (3050)
• Pasig, Philippines
i always do both...i brush my teeth and gargle after brushing my teeth...that way im sure i have cleaned my teeth and mouth very well....then go for a good night sleep....
@rhane7315 (5674)
wow you got a good habit unlike me
@callarse1 (4795)
Hello rhane7315, how are you doing? I admit that I sometimes and so tired that I forget (a few times I fall asleep when reading) so sometimes I don't even brush or gargle. Most times I do brush my teeth, floss, and rinse. I'm very good at doing it. If I forget I do it all in the morning. I know, I do need to get better and make sure I brush, floss and rinse at night, right? Pablo
@rhane7315 (5674)
hello pablo, even me sometimes i forget to brush or gargle lol so also do it in the morning
@naseefu (1607)
I always brush my teeth before i going to bed.I think it a good habit to have.As you said that must give us healthy teeths and beautiful smile,thanks
@rhane7315 (5674)
wow you have a good habit thanks for responding
@sedel1027 (17868)
I usually will switch around some water, but that is about it. I am a morning brusher.
@rhane7315 (5674)
i also do that sometimes lol
@kezabelle (2985)
Oh yuk i only ever didnt brush my teeth before bed one night how gross my teeth felt the next morning was enough to make sure I never ever did it again!
@rhane7315 (5674)
it also happened on me once i forgot to brush nor just gargle then i felt my teeth was not smooth and clean and that's disgusting lol
I brush my teeth 4 times, once early morning, 2nd time after food, third time around 7pm and the last one before going to bed, the last one is most important, i use some herbal powder too and gargle with Listerine mouthwash.. Thanks for this nice discussion God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘@Bhuwan@’. .
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. rhane7315. No. I don't usually gargle before going to bed. I do make sure that I do try to at least brush my teeth though. In fact, I want to increase the habit of brushing my teeth more often, because I always seem to forget to do so before I go to sleep.
@besthope44 (12146)
Hi rhane, I started to do that recently after i had problems with my teeth. I made it a habit to brush teeth twice day and night, so i feel they are taken care!