Uploading the wrong photo

@swirlz (3138)
Have you experienced uploading the wrong photo here in mylot? I mean, a photo that is irrelevant to the topic? I've experienced this once when I started a discussion weeks ago. I was starting two discussions in separate tabs, and I uploaded the photo in the wrong discussion. I guess I was pretty excited that time to think of two discussions (I don't usually open discussions), so I haven't noticed this mistake until after I have posted the first discussion. It really bummed me, and I ended up not posting the second discussion anymore. Until now, when I see that discussion, it irritates me. Taught me to pay close attention to what I'm doing. lol. Has anyone here experienced this?
@secretbear (19466)
i always experience that. not just when i'm starting a discussion. sometimes, when i'm replying to two discussions at the same time, or starting a new one and replying to a discussion, the image that i would attach to either of the two would appear to the other one. like for example, i'm responding here and attaching a picture, and at the same time i'm responding to another discussion but i'm not attaching a picture, the picture that i'm attaching here would appear to the other discussion that i'm replying. sometimes it also happens when i'm uploading pictures to a certain interest and at the same time i'm responding to a discussion, the picture that i'm uploading to the interest would also appear to the discussion i'm responding too. i feel kinda embarrassed and ashamed when this happens and i've said to myself before that i'd be careful, but i guess i haven't learned my lesson yet. sometimes i just forget to be careful and never think of what i'm doing. :p
@secretbear (19466)
its really embarrassing. and yeah, people might think that we're stupid for uploading unrelated pictures. ^__^;; and worst, they might think we're so into earning money that we're uploading pictures everywhere. .
@secretbear (19466)
thanks for the best response swirlz.
@Jemina (5783)
Yes, I did a long time ago. I have forgoten which discussion it was. Anyway, I was answering something like related to music I guess and I put a picture of water vending machine. It resulted because I always open multiple tabs at a time. And sometimes I get careless and insert the wrong image to a discussion. Too bad we can't undo our mistakes here on myLot. But it's good we can always add a comment on our responses. And I use that to correct any error I may have done.
@swirlz (3138)
Yes, that happened to me too. I opened mylot through multiple tabs and was responding to discussions in some tabs while browsing in others. It really confused me and ended up uploading the wrong photo in the wrong discussion. hehe. It is too bad that we can not edit our posts. hehe.