what is the best thing in your job?

Singapore
The best thing in my job is... laboratory! I love laboratory, and its really makes me looks like a great scientist if i wear my lab gown, heheh... lol. Yeah, its really enjoyable to examine many things in laboratory.
@xlinzixx (511)
the thing i love most about my job the places i get to travel ive been and done shoots in some realy exotic places and i love all the famous people ive met its great :) hehe
hi, take me with yo in those exotic places.I would love to have a job that make me travel in exotic places and interesting destinations.
wah, its interesting. What places you have been to? hmmm... i wanna travel to many places, but its really expensive.
@jesbellaine (4157)
The best things in my work is the "IDLE" moments on which calls are seldom coming in. We always have high queues in our support line so if I am idle for about 15 minutes or so, I am really happy person!
@stephcjh (32328)
I work at home and I love it. I do not have to go anywhere or deal with the high gas prices and such. I love to be able to work when I want to also and even work in my pajamas. I can keep things done around the home also.
@whittby (3073)
What I like hearing about is that you enjoy your job. you have obviously picked the right field.
When I worked in the library the best thing about my job was the joy it gave me to help others to find books and also to just do my work of shelving books. I knew this was helping big time because with out pages to shelve books the patrons would not have such a big choice of books to chose from. My coworkers were the best and I enjoyed each day with my friends so much. I am now retired and miss them dreadfully.
@anirc750310 (3424)
I do things in my way. If I have something to work, I will work if I want to if not it can wait.there is no trouble for. I like my job I don't have too much bosses above me so if I want to cheat I cheat.But I ussualy don/t. It gives me freedom of doing whatever I like. thanks for asking!