Oh Calgon! Where Are You???

It Is Not Yet 9 A.m, I'm In The Kitchen Making Breakfast And Everything Is Calm And Serene For The Moment. Note That I Said A Moment Because When All The Kids Do Get Up, They Start! Fighting, Yelling Screaming, Throwing, Crying And Then The Poor Dog Starts To Howl And For A Brief Second...Silence And That's When I Ask, Calgon! Where Are You? It's Too Early To Have A Drink, I Can't Call 911 And I Can't Be Invisible. Sooo, What Do I Do?
well surprise them when they start the screaming, yelling, throwing, crying bit. make them think mom has flipped out. do a parody of their screaming,yelling, throwing and crying bit then when they sit stunned and in silence yell april fools a bit late. seeing how silly it sounds coming from mom may help them to tone down a bit. at least it could not hurt anything.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Wow, thats a lot of fighting! LOL Too bad there can't be more calgon moments in the world.