Get ready to laugh yourself...possibly to tear!

@cortjo73 (6503)
So, have a tissue or 2 ready! I laughed so hard the tears were pouring down my face! http://www.maniacworld.com/dance-party-friday.html Enjoy! And don't say I didn't warn you to keep a tissue handy!
@razcal2267 (15577)
CW freaks I think it is requirement for the CW traffic reporters to have to make fools of themselves dancing and to make sure they are able to get at least one other person t do it wit them. I know there are a few other places where the CW reporters have made fools of themselves but I can only find the some that are from my area and they are not as bad/funny as the one you shared Here is one of them though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-MDH3cKLM
Actually Raz, these are the Channel 12 freaks in the morning. Channel 12 bought the CW, which is 25. I was shocked when I saw the video, this is my city no less!!!
@razcal2267 (15577)
I see that for you or for that link it is the channel 12 but for me CW is channel 11 and they are just as crazy.
@cortjo73 (6503)
LOL! Raz, after I found that one video, my hubby found a bunch of other ones with that girl from your city! LOL! They are a couple of goof balls huh? Hilarious!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Just one tissue? Are you mad woman?! LOL I went through half a box! Of course, cheap kleenex doesn't help! lol Too funny and just what I needed to end my day. I can sleep now and have happy dreams - and I'll have lots of tissues handy because I'll wake myself up from laughing too loud! ROFL
@cortjo73 (6503)
LOL! Time to upgrade to some more expensive tissues? LOL! I am glad I could send you to dreamland with a giggle! I hope you didn't wake youself up too much by laughing! LOL!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
I woke up this morning with crumpled tissues all over the place! LOL I don't remember waking up during the night, but I must have had a good time dreaming!LOL
@jeanniemay (1803)
haha! Cool. That was indeed really funny and mind twisting. You wouldn't even imagine them that way.. haha! Thanks for sharing!
@cortjo73 (6503)
I know! LOL! It is funny to see people, whom are usually so stoic and professional, let their hair down a little and get goofy! LOL! And, I am glad it made you laugh!
@YennLing (112)
Rofl....Thank you for that. I really need something to make me laugh now, and it works...haha..one of a kind..
@cortjo73 (6503)
My pleasure! I'm glad I could give you something to laugh at and about! I hope the rest of the day brings you more to laugh about!
@maddysmommy (16243)
hahaha I like the way she described each move, the sprinkler, the lawn mower, the shopping cart LOL those were funny.
@cortjo73 (6503)
I know! I loved the guy who rapped! They were both hilarious!
What silly guys on the news. They must need somthing to bring up ratings.
@cortjo73 (6503)
LOL! Or, a slow news day! LOL!