New Pasta Recipes Please?

@capirani (1841)
I love cooking with pasta, and eating pasta. But I am tired of the same old recipes. Anyone have any pasta recipes they would like to share?
@rev1wendy (611)
All kinds of pasta and other recipes at allrecipes.com. They have over 40,000 recipes and it is a free membership.
@liquorice (3901)
My family's favourite pasta recipe is fusilli with an arrabiata-type sauce. While you boil some pasta, fry up an onion. When the onion starts to go soft, add some garlic and fry for a further minute or two. Then pour in a couple of cans of chopped tomatoes and also some oregano, thyme and black pepper to taste. After a few minutes of stirring this mixture pour in some single cream and a finely chopped dried chilli pepper. Heat on a medium light for a further few minutes. I find that using 300 grammes of pasta and 2 cans of tomatoes is about the right quantity for 2 generous portions. How much you use of the other ingredients depends on your taste. Add the sauce to the pasta and enjoy!
I've got a great recipe using orzo. Take two tablespoons of olive oil and saute about a tablespoon of crushed garlic into the olive oil. Zest the outside of one lemon and add the zest to the garlic. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice from it and add to the garlic. Add three tablespoons of dried parsely to it. Chop up one large tomato, or 3 Roma tomatoes and add to the mixture. Melt 1/2 cup of butter into it. Add a tablespoon of basil to this and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes. Put orzo (about 1/2 box) into boiling water and cook for about 9 minutes. Drain...then add the sauce to the orzo. As a last item, chop up about two cups of fresh spinach and add to the orzo, blending it well. Season with salt to taste. Very good!
@capirani (1841)
What is orzo?
@AntonO (119)
• Sweden
I have loads of tasty pasta recipes - but they are all in swedish... But Ill see if I can translate them some day and give you them..
@capirani (1841)
Now that sounds interesting. Are the recipes for Swedish meals or are they Italian but just written in Swedish? I would love to try some sometime.
You would love the delicious pasta recipes and videos at http://www.ifood.tv/network/pasta/recipes They are easy to make and there is great variety as well.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi capirani. I have many good recipes and I will share 2 of them. 1) SALAD OF PASTA 500grs screw pasta 300grs sausage sharp sauce 1/2 onion salt, oil, vinegar 1 teaspoon of black pepper maionese DIRECTIONS boil the pasta and let flow off. Put it in a salad dish.Chop the sausage and add. Add the choped onion, the choped sharp sauce, salt and pepper,oil and vinager. Mix and add the maionese and mix well. 2) SPAGUETTI WITH BROCCOLI Boil your spaguetti the same way you do ever. Fry 3 garlic untill it is toasted, add the boiled broccoli and salt.Let it fry a little bit.Add to spaguetti and mix well. If you want you can add 1 cup of cream.
@jesbellaine (4157)
Try spaghetti with cornbeef! My mom tried that and I like it! Instead of beef or meat, she add cornbeef with the sauce.
Chicken pasta salad: Grill some chicken, allow to cool and chop into pieces Chop a red pepper into chunks Open a small can of sweetcorn Cook the pasta and once cooked run under the cold tap and rinse Toss ingredients together with a jar of tomato pesto My husband loves this for a quick and easy meal.