Which parent Do You Look Like??

@Rosekitty (19455)
San Marcos, Texas
My Mother is fair(Irish and Scottish) and My father was dark(Greek) and everyone that knows me and if you look at my pic..you can probably tell its my Mom that i favor..actually i look the most like her than my Siblings..all 6 of us.
@34momma (13896)
my mother is very light, she looks more Spanish then black. but her parents are black and American Indian. i look like her in the face, but my color and body type is more like my father. i am a great mix of the both of them
@Rosekitty (19455)
• San Marcos, Texas
Hi 34Momma You have a great mixture there and bet you get asked alot what your heritage is? People never guess i have Greek blood in me at all!
@34momma (13896)
You are so right. i get asked if i am spanish all the time!!
@Darkwing (21588)
I look like my mother too, although my blonde hair, favoured my father's side. Other than that, everybody who knows my Mum tells me I'm the spitting image of her. I have three siblings and I'm the only one who looks like my Mum as well. Brightest Blessings.
@Rosekitty (19455)
• San Marcos, Texas
I have pics of my Mother in the 40's all dolled up and very pretty and now she's 84..but still good looking for her age..Hope i can look good too then at 84.
@Darkwing (21588)
Mine's 83, but she never wore make up, that I can remember. She just didn't know how to apply it. One day, I made her eyes up for her, and she looked great, but that's the only one time, I ever saw her wear eye make-up. She may have dabbed a little powder on her face, but that's as far as she went.
@capirani (1841)
Check out www.myheritage.com . They have a thing there where you can post photos of yourself and each of your parents and then it comes back to tell you which you look more like and by what percentage. It's kinda cool.
@Rosekitty (19455)
• San Marcos, Texas
Hi Capirani Thanks for the info on this site..not that i need it but it may help others who do! I'm all my Mom!
I look almost exactly like my dad in every way, except I'm obviously female. I have a picture of me and my dad together with our faces close to each other and we look exactly alike! I even have some of the gray hair and vitilaigo that he has, too. We are also about the same height, but I am slimmer than he was at the same age. There's definitely no question about paternity in my case.
@Rosekitty (19455)
• San Marcos, Texas
Hi desertdarlene at least your dad never had to worry who you belonged to right ? Sad some Dad's don't know cause the child doesn't have features like either one and then the accusations come. My Grandaughter who is 2 looks exactly like her daddy too..baby pics exact too except for the girl part LOL
@s2a2n2 (1732)
i certainly like mom.she does everything to me without even asking. she is really good and it does not mean my dad does not do anything. he is aslo good in nature but less pro active.
@Carolyn63 (1403)
On my mother's side I am Irish and English. On my father's side I am German. You can't get much more German than Schneider, lol. I favor my dad more as far as facial features though my mother would argue that. He and I definately have the same chin and cheekbones. I can't imagine why I am so fair skinned, lol.
@myanime (434)
I look like my mamzy too... It is because of my eyes
@marababe (2513)
Hi there! I look like a mix of my parents. But I think I have more of my dad's side cos there are times when I look at the picture of my half sisters (from my dad) and I kind of see my features in them or their features in me, whatever. That means something right? I mean we don't have the same mom but we kinda look like each other, so it means we have mostly our dad's genes. LOL. But there are also times that I look like my mom at first glance though. My mom insists that I look like her. Haha!