Would you pay $1.25 for a free sample?

samples  - samples are limited by my extra pouches. while supplies last.
Hi everyone I need to get my business cards in as many hands as possible. That will help me to get my site more traffic. For info on getting your free sample pm me. If You already got my info.. Your ok.. While supplies last. Your going to receive one of the items in this picture. You can't choose item or colors. wallet with coin coin purse with card slot wallet with one card slot/bill holder check book holder/bill holder large coin holder/personal Once I have my cards in the mail I'll ship out your sample. They are already ordered through vista print. I chose slow shipping That was a big order.. Please post your item so all can see. Thanks US only please
That is a good idea to get your cards out there! Do you have a website that you have all of your items on? Could you PM me the link, I would love to see your site! You do such good work!
Those are cute, do you make them yourself?