How much would you want to make?

Now I saw a man on a bus one day he had a had on that was outrageous. It had all sorts to shapes and things sticking out of it. The one thing that I could not keep my eyes off us. The thing I had noticed is that he had a website link on the hat. SO I knew he was getting paid to advertise for someone. I see so many cars wrapped in business logo and designs. If someone wanted you to drive around with a door magnet. Placed on your car. The magnet was very tasteful with a online website on it. How much would you want to be paid? The reason I am asking is I have a set on the way. I plan on asking my boy friend to place it on his car. But it will not be for free. I have never asked him for anything. Nore has he ever given me anything.. So I don't want to start a asking or begging war. Thanks for taking the time to read my long post.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I think he would do it to just help you out. If he wasn't your boyfriend I would offer $50/month. How did you go from leaving him to asking him to do this?
I can't believe you did this to me. I really can't stop laughing at you. How can you put me on front street like this? Ok I am mad at myself for falling for this man. So I am finding one minute I am leaving him. The next I am fine with him. he is pissing me of though. I know he is doing what he has to. I am trying not to be sad. LOL Your so funny..
I don't know what he would do. I asked him last month or so before I order them. He said it would depend what was on it. Anything would be fine on that trap drives.
@moneyandgc (3430)
I don't know how much I would want to be paid or pay someone else for that matter. How big are they? Would they fit on a bumper or the back of a trunk or are they the big square ones? I don't think if it were me I would charge very much. It is not like I have to go and do anything special. Just what I normally do; only with a magnet!
Maybe I will ask my brother to do it. he could use the extra cash. Thanks