Lean on me

When your not feeling strong who can yo lean on? We are all in need of friends when things get ruff. Who can you call on when your needing a friend? I am feeling I can only count on mylot. Tony has no time for me and it's getting too be bad. He just called to talk to me. I just acted like I did not care and said go back to what you were doing. Screw relationships.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I have my best friend I call on whenever I need to lean on someone..She is very encouraging and listens to and me helps me look at things in a different light..I would never lean on my husband or boyfriend for the reason that they are too close to you and sometimes it is best to have an outsider since they are not in the middle.. I don't know if that made sense, I hope it helped..
Your so right about this. I had mylot friends and my friend Brandon to help me. I just needed to remove this thick wall in front of my heart. Thanks very much for understanding..
Oh yes, mylot friends, can't forget them, they are wonderful when I can't reach my off line friend..
@minnie_98214 (10573)
I have my mom she is always ther for me to lean on.
That is always best I say..
• Bahamas
Such are the ups and downs of relationships g&b.Sometimes it amazes me how something that can lift you so high, can also bring you so low.I know you like Tony alot so i'll just let you vent.But gf you're gonna be fine,i'm sure that Tony cares about you and wants to spend time with you.So please dont be to harsh, maybe he is really busy lets just give him the benefit of the doubt ok.
Tony is sleeping right behind me in my bed. I am going to work on my stressing out.. Thanks so much
@chrislotz (8203)
I agree with you on screw relationships. They are nothing but trouble. I have been married, divorced, went out with a few till I found the right one, who turns out was the wrong one, and lived with him for 19 years, and now single again. I think the same way as you. I don't need a man in my life and I do need my freedom and I am enjoying it a lot. I don't want another relationship again, at least not one on his terms. If I do get involved again it will be on my terms only. And if he doesn't like it, then get lost. I am now going to live for me only. I am from now on, doing what I want.
@suehan1 (4355)
well i have a lot of people i can lean on for advice and help.but i think it wonderful that you can vent here on mylot and get support from all our wonderful friends as well.i think venting is a good thing and it gets it off our chests and then we can move on.cheers sue
@Polly1 (12648)
Lean on me, when your not strong, I'll be your friend, to help you carry on, lean on me. I have always liked that song and what it said. You have it right, we can lean on each other here. Thats a good feeling to know that we do care for each other and truly want to help each other. I do wish you luck in things working out. I do know that falling in love is scaring the daylights out of you. Are things moving to fast for you. Love is scary, but its also wonderful. Its also not always hunky dory neither. You have to take the good with the bad. Good luck hun.
@coffeeshot (3786)
As long as you have soemone to talk to, that's all you need. You're lucky that on mylot you have thousands of people to talk to and who will support you! Love sucks sometimes. Hang in there.
@winterose (39918)
I can lean on my boyfriend but my boyfriend can make me a whole person only I can. I also have other people in my life that are always there for me and I am there for them as well.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I have friends, family, love ones that I know that can support me and I can always lean on. But the truth is as much as possible as long that I can handle the situation and I can manage not to lean to others I just don't ask them for some shoulder. I just thought I know they have some problems too and I don't want them to carry my problems. Also I just thought If I hoping for them and then there are not available for me I will get more down and have ditty on my self.
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
I usually go to my oldest daughter for a shoulder to cry on and if she can't be there for any reason I'll talk to my son. If all else fails I call my daughter in Long Beach because she's always ready to listen to me no matter what she's doing.