Today I learned that....

It is nice to know that everyday we learn something new. I thought that it would be a nice idea if we mylot users can share about the learnings we had for the day and share it with this online community to make life more wonderful. Through this we can: -appreciate life more -learn some things that can help us go through life -discover something new about our life -know more about our mylot buddies here ...and a whole lot more. Let me start this. TODAY I LEARNED THAT... there survived in the Titanic tragedy in April 1912 than women and children. TODAY I LEARNED THAT... "for each story of hatred there is a story of love."-sarahruthbeth22 You can't really hate a person you did not love at the first place right? TODAY I LEARNED THAT... summer class is also fun according to my grandma. I will meet new friends and gather new ideas there. Good luck to me for my first day of summer class tomorrow hehe :) Now, it's your turn to share your learnings. HAPPY SHARING! :)
@34momma (13895)
I have learned that only love is real. I have learned that God sees me as a perfect person. I have learned that i can do anything i set my mind too. I have learned that everything is possible when you put it in Gods hands
Positivity is the key. There's no wrong in thinking that way. yes, Let God take charge in our life. :)
@34momma (13895)
it's more then positive thinking, it's more like loving thoughts
@James72 (26829)
If we stopped learning something every day life would be pretty boring I feel! The most common thing I learn on a day to day basis is to expect the unexpected! After living and working in three different countries in the last three years or so I now appreciate that not only can ANYTHING happen; but it is highly likely to! All I ask from life in this regard is that whatever I learn each day helps me to become a well rounded person that has a positive effect on others. If I can maintain this throughout my life then I will be happy!
yes. It is very true. Everyday we learn something new.
@whyaskq (7532)
Today I learned that English language is so wonderful that it can captivate one's heart. It can also make an article so boring that one will give it a miss after reading the first line. More wonderful is that the language can be so ambiguous such that many miscommunication can take place.
YES! some words are really hard to define since it offers many meaning and it's hard to explain. :)
@jc_star10 (954)
It's sound a lot fun. Today I learned that we must think carefully before making a decision. See from all sides whether our decision will do a benefit or have any side effect. It's will turned out that we think slow or not think faster. Well,I guess it's ok, at least i will know that I don't make any wrong decision. Decision that made based on quick thinking, might turn out to be bad one. That's what i learned today.