what kind of pasta do you like?

@ruthinian (2311)
I love pasta. My favorite is the Angel Hair pasta. It's smaller than the spaghetti but basically the same in taste. I love it in any pasta sauce too. But my favorite is white tuna in lemon sauce. It's my own creation. I know there are different kinds of pasta in the world. Would you share your favorite kind of pasta and what sauce to do like in it?
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. When it comes to pasta, I like all pasta. for me, its the sauces that really matter and make a difference. I like mixing my sauces with beef mince or chicken, very delicious and tasty...
@ruthinian (2311)
of course, the sauce is the real big deal in any pasta dishes. Thanks for sharing.
I love all pasta! When I make it just to eat by itself, I prefer alfredo sauce - or I just use butter and garlic. I really love stuffed giant shells and lasagne, too, the ricotta and mozzerella cheese are simply heavenly!!
@ruthinian (2311)
I agree with you. I am hungry now . thanks for sharing and welcome to myLot.
@clowdine (1402)
I like the twisted pasta (or probably the one you called Angel Hair Pasta) for my spaghetti and of course, that should partner with our own Filipino sweetstyle spaghetti sauce. I would just add more cheese. I sometimes like to cook with...I'm not sure what it's called but I would just call it bolognese pasta. The pasta that looks like paper shreds.
@ruthinian (2311)
Oh, I miss the Filipino style spaghetti sauce. I can't make that here I am afraid I will scare my in-laws. Thanks for sharing.