I got my hopes up for nothing

So I was part of this program where you get points and then you can trade the points for gift cards and entries into these sweepstakes. So I was saving up to get a gift card to McDonalds of $5. Now the thing is that there were only 75 gift cards and you have to be there at exactly 5:00 to get them. I got there like ten minutes early and kept refreshing the page. By the time it said 4:59 I had refreshed the page again and it said 5:00 and all the gift cards were gone already. I was soooooooo sad that I didn't get one of the gift cards. So yeah but maybe next time. But then I'm part of this other program which deals with points too. And I had enough points to redeem. So I redeemed it for a $10 gift card from McDonalds. Now I am hoping that this program isn't a scam and I get my gift card. I'm going to take my mother, grandmother, younger sister, and me to McDonalds and eat. ^_^ Keep your fingers crossed for me. ^_^
I'm guessing the first one your talking about it Reward TV, right? I've been with them on and off and your right, those sprees are darn hard to time right. I've never successfully done it myself, though I usually forget to even log on at the right time, so I've only actually tried it 3 or 4 times. The sites been around awhile, si I guess it is legit or we would have heard by now. Is the other program your on MyPoints? That's a great site. I've gotten lots of gift cards from them over the last few years. Totally legit.
Yeah the first one I am talking about its Reward TV. I was so sad. :( But then I just decided to let it go and save up points for next time. You never know if next time I might get a gift card. The second one i'm talking about is not Mypoints its' another one. The second one actually just shipped the gift card to me and I think it gets here next week. But I've been a member of mypoints and have gotten a gift card from them once.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Well I hope you get your card I have been scammed by many and gave up it sucks. You gotta check the better business before you sign up to be sure these days.
Yeah I'm hoping that it's not a scam. But I've heard that people have gotten their giftcards.
@gemini_rose (16193)
I am sorry that you did not get a gift card for macdonalds, but I reckon if you keep trying then you will get one! I would have been upset too, I love macdonalds and would love to win something like that so I could take my kids. Just keep entering and I am sure your luck will come in eventually.
Thanks and yeah I'm going to keep on trying. It doesn't hurt to keep trying. But I really wanted the card because it was only $5 I would have given it to my little brother. But now this one that I am going to get I can hopefully take my mother, grandma and youngest sister. It's fun to win gift cards and stuff.
• Belgium
lol gift cards for mc donalds. What people do these days! But yeah i keep my fingers crossed for you! Hope you'll get it! And another thing refreshing won't help! If there are only 75 cards and some people really wonna have those cards, yeah more than you! They use an auto-refreshing program refreshes more than 10 times in like 1 sec. (these are the best) So i wouldn't try to get those next time! Go for other things! =D
Yeah but the thing is that they have like this schedule or something. They have these contest twice a week. And they give away three different gift cards. Sometime they have 75 gift cards for one store and sometimes they have less. When I tried they had McDonalds and they had somle other gift cards that I didn't want and didn't think I could use. So I decided to go for McDonalds. I'm going to keep racking up those points and see which gift card they put in the next contest. LOL and thanks.