the prelude of lord of the rings

@teka44 (3425)
Brazil
Hello Myloters. I love this book. The story of the Frodo's uncle. All begin with this book and if you can read it you will understand many things in Lord of Rings.
@richiem (3647)
I am not a fan of Lord of the Rings. But I heard a lot of good things about. Actually, most of my friends loved it. Maybe if I could have a grip of a book of it I will love it also. There's just to many good books today.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Thank you richiem for give me a reply.
@richiem (3647)
Hope I can read it sometime. Thanks for the best reply!
@jedopi (401)
This is one of my very favourite books. If you have read it and The Lord of the Rings trilogy you will notice very different writing styles. The Hobbit was first published in 1937 and The Lord of the Rings (The Fellowship of the Ring) was published in 1954. There are many years in between so you can see why JRR Tolkien's writing style changed so much. The Hobbit is a very easy to understand and extremely enjoyable fantasy-type book that readers from eight years old and up would enjoy. The Lord of the Rings on the other hand is a much more complex story and not suitable for younger readers. I actually never read any of the books until The Fellowship of the Ring movie came out. That is when I read The Hobbit and all 3 of the Lord of the Rings books. I finished reading them all before The Two Towers came out in theatres.