This quote is a good one!

@raydene (9875)
United States
April 13, 2008 7:22pm CST
"According to a new poll, 81 percent of Americans think the country is on the wrong track. The other 19 percent own gas stations." - Conan O'Brien And what do you think? lol oxxoxoxoxoxoxo
1 person likes this
5 responses
@theprogamer (10539)
• United States
17 Apr 08
Its got its point, but too bad I'm going to have some fun now. Mine's better "99.999% of all statistics are made up" "69% of all people know that" I win.
@jillhill (37383)
• United States
17 Apr 08
This is soooooooo good and soooo true! LOL....
• United States
17 Apr 08
Lmao, now I like that and oh how true it seems at this time.
@minnie_98214 (10573)
• United States
14 Apr 08
ha ha ha thats a good one and probly pretty accurate.
@winterose (39918)
• Canada
14 Apr 08
I think this is too funny, thanks for the joke, it is my first laugh of the day.