Does your mom get jealous of the new clothes your father buys you?

ugg unfortunately my mom does and she really makes a big deal out of it. Whenever, she gets mad, when she's not given money by my father, she gets our internet connection and gets my cellphone. i really totally hate it!!! She even turned off the fan even when I was sleeping..talking about bad manners.!!
@sd_abot (177)
Urghh... You are so over acting. Mothers are so understanding, how such your mother can do that? You know what i'm my father's favorite and my mom knows that but she never get jealous. She was still caring.
i am not over reacting. It just so happens that my mother is different from your mother. Again, I repeat We don't have the same mother. If you could only experience what I experienced, you'll realize how angry she is if we have new clothes! She'll say that I am given more importance!!!
@subha12 (18453)
i think you are over reacting. just find out why she feels jealous? is she having some problem of insecurity?its seen that mothers feel jealous when the daughters grow up. may be its another case similar to this.
I said I'm not over reacting. You just couldn't feel it because you are not in my situation! I don't know what's wrong with her but it's already her attitude!
never, my mom has never ever got jealous if my dad has got me anything. she infactis the one to go out of her way to buy me stuff, but if my dad does go buzerk buying me something she is very cool about it.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Sounds like your Mom has some major issues. I hope you can get out of the house fast. Although if you have siblings I am sure she will just take this attitude with them instead of you.