The hardest and most frustrating quiz ever!

@Trace86 (5033)
Seriously. This quiz makes no sense. Some of the answers make no sense. I am now addicted to trying to beat it! Good Luck! http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html
@rhane7315 (5673)
i can't go over question #9
@stephcjh (32327)
I will have to check this out and see if I can figure some of it out. I am joined with several sites that pay me to answer trivia questions daily so this should be fun. I have seen alot of hard ones also. They take alot of time to try to figure out also.
@imsilver (1668)
Well that was fun.. LOL.. I almost gave up a couple of times but after reading a few of the posts here I as able to go and get even further. I'm running out of computer time though so I'm going to pause on that quiz and do a few more posts here before I have to run. And I saw one responder mention that ants game - no way am I even opening that one up while I have to pay for my internet time.
@Sissygrl (10915)
lol i love that website, the ant game.. omg i played that game for like a few weeks straight.. and i HAVE played that impossible quiz game, i didnt play it for long!! i got frustrated!
@shwanks (145)
i am on Q82! the only reason i cant get past it is cuz you have to move so fast! i know a page that lists all the answers if you are stuck on a Q, but i wont tell the webpage unless someone really wants it! (i wouldnt want to post it then someone checks it out and i spoil the whole quiz for them that would be terrible!)