How long should i just sit back and see?

@subha12 (18453)
sorry for making another rant at Mylot! today when i just logge din here, i see my interest ranking in Mylot going down from 49 to 175 in a day. it was 49 till yesterday. also my reputation going down from 97/100 to 96. It seems someone may be arting me negative abusdantly. How long should i just sit back and withstand all this? Now I really think, time to consider how long should i be here...
@mysiraylon (1102)
I guess, the best thing to do is never let them eat your way up. Maintain your very interesting discussions and never mind those members trying to bring you down. You deserve the high ratings and do not be bother too much on any slight and minor drop on it. Keep it going subha12...!
@subha12 (18453)
i will keep going as long a si ma here. but these are very bad things when in a day you lose many things at all.
@yuanhuann (197)
hmmm..this is another good question. u see, there are pros & cons on letting mylot users to rate others. Some ppl are jealous of your hard work, so they will abuse this feature by rating u a bad rate. i'm also feel worry about that, is there anyone can help us to prevent this kind of thing to happen? MyLot administrator, are u there?
@subha12 (18453)
i appreciate the response. yes, actually some may not like my effort here. its also the bad effect of rating here.
@gemini_rose (16193)
This seems to be happening to a lot of people just lately and I do not know why, but all the people it happens to never cause any grief or post any offensive discussions so I cannot understand it. I think that myLot should consider making some changes to this system as it does not really seem to work very fairly on people and so the whole thing is pretty pointless and has no real meaning.
@Candee (530)
Subha, this is sad! How can the users determine our status here! I feel, if it is such that our reputation are on the users then I think you should bother about it much. Try to overlook since a user with 90 ratings could well be a better than 99!! Be happy.
@plumwish07 (4060)
my dear, you seem too much concern about the rating star. as long as i know the rating star not related with your earning. its more about your popularity and possitive rating your self among mylottians. just in my suggestion, be relax and enjoy your present in mylot. many ideas that you can share and get from mylot right? than just concern about rating star i know and understand about your feel since i got twice in a month that my rating star points decreased. but i can't do nothing for this matter. i just move my concern to another things in here which make me more enjoy to be mylotter. and if you consider to leave this forum cause of this matter, i feel so sorry for your decission then and yeah it means that i loose one friend again in mylot
@winterose (39921)
seriously is it all that important, a star is nice but does it define who you are? Will you lose any friends, or any money because of it? I hardly think so.
@stephcjh (32328)
Wow. That is a huge jump with your ranking. My points, earnings and rating also goes up and down at times and I am not sure why either. I do not do anything differently. Someone must be rating us negatively, is all that I can figure. I would not take it for very long before contacting Mylot about it.
@Darkwing (21588)
It seems that way to me as well, my friend, but I think you should ride the storm and ignore it. They'll get fed up when they see they're not having an effect on you, and move on to bother somebody else. These things happen from time to time, but they seem to fade out soon enough. Brightest Blessings, and a big ((((HUGGGG)))) from me. Take care.
subha it happened to me too. I went down one day twenty points and myrating went from 94 to 93 to91 I have not made any disrespectful responses or disussions so why are they or just one doing this to me: I think there several people on here who do not like seeing anyone with a ten so they keep hitting the minus buttons on us. I do wish they would grow up and mind their own business.we earned our stars. maybe someone needs to talk to mylot about this again.
@munhozmib (3858)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello, my friend. Please, don't be angry. If somebody is rating you negatively, there must be a reason to it. This rating system is followed closely by the myLot staff, as they say themselves on the FAQ. Therefore, if somebody is cheating on you, they'll discover soon and you'll get your ranking back. However, now, if you don't, it's time to reconsider how are you posting in here. Remember that your posts' quality must evolve together with myLot. You can't just get stucked at a moment and stay. Please, do not think that I am criticizing you. I'm just trying to give you tips in order to get back your rankings. And nevertheless, please don't worry. If you keep doing the nice job you are, I'll keep rating you positively. Just cheer up, raise your head, and know that justice will be done. Everything will be alright. Respectfully, Munhozmib.
@lingli_78 (12846)
i'm sorry for your bad experience here subha... but what i can tell you is a lot of other people are experiencing the same thing as you... all i can say is just ignore it and keep on doing the right thing here... never mind about all those people who want to rate you down... it doesn't affect your earnings anyway... once again, i'm sorry for that... hope you will get your rating back and have a nice day...
@p_vadla (1687)
Why not talk to myLot directly through contact button, please !
@zed_k4 (17627)
Hello subha, please do not ever thought of leaving here. I think you are a very cool and kind person, judging by the way you answered and the topics that you started and all. I am just starting to "warm up" getting to know you as a friend here in mylot, and I'm sure you have more good topics/discussions coming up. So, please bear with it a while more, and do not leave mylot community. I think you should stay here for as long as possible. Have a nice day. ;)
@rlc456 (415)
I haven't been here a mylot very long, so can't help you. By the way how would you find out whos doing this?
@mnsrwt123 (2059)
ooops...So sorry to hear about that Subha, and just like you, I also face this problem here in mylot some day ago, my mylot ranking reached to 80 something and somehow in one day it goes down to 450 and my mylot ranking goes down from 98 to 87...lol and i was so upset with that, but i am trying to again building up my mylot rating...
@Deea48 (1168)
It appears to be a lot of folks are struggeling right now Subha, hopefully it will all just pass by. I am sorry if people are marking you negativley. I myself always make positive ratings. If I do not like a response I just do not mark it. I hope things get better for you here Subha, I enjoy your discussions and would hate to see you go anywhere. Hang in there friend.
@aseretdd (13709)
Outstanding members here in mylot are usually the target of rating bashers... these people thrive and putting down the rating of others... But with your ranking... the mylot interest is very popular... and there are usually new discussions every minute... so it is not a wonder why the ranking would always fluctuate... I hope you will not leave mylot... i like your discussions very much...
@tigerdragon (4297)
i would sugest that you lay low for a while instead of calling it quits. we all have our share of bad things in myot and as they say , slow down, change your pace and try changing friends. you might have pissed of some of your virtual friends. i guess it is just like in the real world where we also have o be careful with everything.