Charlton Heston

@myrith (1830)
Have you ever seen any of Charlton Heston's films, if so which was your favorite now that he has passed on? I have a deep fondness for "Ben Hur" I saw that movie when I was about 6 or 7 years old, that's the first time I ever walked into a theater to watch a film, and it has stuck with me till today I loved the movie so much that I bought it a few years ago, it's a 2 part film. Now which is your favorite?
@ersmommy1 (12600)
Yes I have seen alot of them. I watch the 10 Commandments every year. Planet of the Apes is a classic as well. My daughter who is 4 has a favorite Heston film as well. The Greatest Show on Earth. It's about circus life. A wonderful film too.
@myrith (1830)
Oh so you are a fan too, wasn't he a wonderful actor? now your 4 year old is also a fan well that goes to show you, even a baby knows a good actor when they see oneThank you for your reply!