Tell something about your priority in life as of this moment.

By joy
@MGjhaud (20810)
Is it your family? Your husband? Just your kid/s? Your career? Your being a housewife? Tell me. Are you having a hard time making yourself being attached to it?
@rhettaa (215)
My husband and family are always a priority. In that respect, I guess helping my daughter get through what is looking more and more like a permanent breakup of her marriage is tops. But my personal priority at the moment is getting my writing career established, so that I can afford to do it for a living. It's very hard, but I'm working on it!
@MGjhaud (20810)
That's nice. Dividing your priorities by categories hehehe.. Goodluck to your writing thing, I would love to have it in my priority list one of these days. I love writing.
@kezabelle (2985)
Well I have a few priorities, they are my partner my children and being a stay at home mum to my girls. My main priority at the moment is bringing our children up helping them to grow up well with good manners and to be happy.
@MGjhaud (20810)
Maybe if I will be a mommy then, I would feel or do the same thing.
@excellence7 (3440)
• Mauritius
I think that age is an important factor, while one need to sort his/her priority: for instance, for me personally, im actually doing my tertiary education, hence my utmost priority is one and only my education and career.
@MGjhaud (20810)
Well that's good.
@crystal8577 (1470)
My kids are my top priority. I also try to keep myself pretty high up on the list. It is so easy to do for others & forget about yourslf. I do not think that is a healthy thing. I am also big on my family & friends. I try my best to make enough time for all, but there are not enough hours in the day.
@MGjhaud (20810)
Hey, just take it easy. Everything will happen soon. Just take one step at a time and that's setting your priorities takes place.
Well, it's just me right now, so I guess I would say that it's my Career and God. But, I feel that both are interconnected. God helps me make a living and career. I really like to work, I just have a hard time when I have to deal with a lot of people when I'm at my job at the library. But, I would work all the time if I could, but they don't give me that many hours plus my health isn't that great. So, I work on things like Mylot and my artwork, instead.
@MGjhaud (20810)
That's a good thing, including God in your priorities and putting them on top is the best.
@thaMARKER (3096)
my top priority is to look for a job. I'm in need of it. I'm actually tense because it's my first time to do it. I have now my resume and I'm trying to get in to this company I want to be part of. I hope I'm going to get in.