I am disappointed at the amount you earn when I look at earnings update mylot U?

Jamaica
I thought you would have gotten more for your effort, what are your views on this issue????
@cyrux004 (949)
If somebody are not satisified with the money they are making i have a few tips for you. Dont just post for the sake of it. Please post only when you are sure about something. dont make vague comments . dont go offtopic. dont repeat a point that has already been posted.Posts like "Thank you " and "same here" get paid less rather than posts that actually help someboyd Follow the above tips and you will see some improvement
@shuz697 (1046)
dude alot of us were here before the money started... I think that we should all be grateful that we can earn money for giving our comments. I have noticed already alot of the comments I've seen in the last few days are getting short and obvious that they are just to earn the cash. I hope people keep it real if you know what I mean I don't want this site to become just about the money.. I did read somewhere that you get paid on how good your comments are not just about how many you give.. I don't think they are going to tell us how they work the cash out otherwise people are going to be just giving stupid meaningless comments to earn money..
@cowlady (270)
why did they star paying people if they got the same for free
@ram_ravi (406)
No I am not disappointed and we should not be as atleast it is givng someting to us. Something is better rhan nothing.
i agree with needhelplady
Expect nothing, then you are greatful for whatever you get. Does mylot pay you a lot less than other revenue sharing forums?
@cowlady (270)
what is your country?
how much you got for 158 post... as i m at almost the same posts as you are .. i have no refferals and had made around $ 3
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
When I first joined this place I though Iwould be earning more also but it seems that mylot just wants you to answer 10 million questions. But I don't mind. It gives me something to do when i'm bored.
@thekiwi (588)
what is there to be disappointed in? I mean really you get a few bucks to sit on your butt and reply to people and meet new people, i think its fun! and great!
It just depends on how many discussions you post and how many you respond to.Most importantly how detailed you are.
i am also disappointed with my earnings, i am posting meaningful replies and discussion but i only receive less.
@stellarjade (1240)
at first i was disappointed. i put in alot of effort and got very little. but since they improved the earnings, i have been getting more. so now i am satisfied with what i am making.
@sharone74 (4839)
When I started doing my lot and I saw what the earnings were likie I thought the same thing. Then I thought to myself, it is really about the discussions not the money. People that are on hee just for the money need to go out and get jobs. Since I recently lost my job and am spending quite a lot of time at home I have begun posting more and discussing more and my daily earnings are usually between 70 cents to $1.08 per day which is not all that bad. It comes out to a free movie night every month with a little extra change left over. The more you get involved the more benefit yu will get from your membership here both monetarily and mentally. Although since this post is 5 months old and your rating is still in the 150's you may have given up on us already huh?
@k3tk3t (3131)
come on...just work hard on it...go to your discussions and reply on the comments..post and upload picture..
@minxy67 (2709)
I enjoy mylot so I find any money earned is just a bonus,thank you for your response :)
@massaj03 (4372)
I can't complain on the amount I make with MyLot.
• Hyderabad, India
just post a lot of topics n' comments n' stuff;) n' it'll ge all good...! believe it
I try to make about $20 each month and I dont post many discussions and I response a lot. I dont make much but Im happy with what I made so far.
@somesh1984 (1299)
I have closely watched ur profile......actually you have only started disscussions and not replied in much disscussions...........if u have replied to 250 disscussions that u have earned a lot.......50 rating(the number in bracket after ur name).means around $1 so try to reply on the posts
Yes you are correct. Me too working hard also it was not increasing
@jask8er (509)
i am at 6.36,,, i earn very irregularly, some days its as high as 2$ and some days zilch... it all depende on that kinda of a day i am having.. its sad that the earnings are updated only once a day, if it happened instantaniously, it would be more fun,,,
Well, I don't really mind all those earnings, but I'm focusing on the discussion, then on the weekends, that's the time I will think if I got enough on my post over the weekdays.