What would you do if you vacuum up your fav. panties in a bag sweeper

Yes, I vacuumed my favorite pair of panties in my sweeper, and I was lazy that day, but I also wanted them back because they were my favorite. They dont' have any real sentamentla valuec, but they are still really cute and I didkn't know what to do. Should I risk opening up the bag and making another mess, let alone if I rip the bag and have to get another one, and over come my lazyness. or, should I just go for it and get my panties back? What would you do if you were in a situation like this?
I am actually impressed that it was able to suck up a pair of panties. I can hardly get mine to suck up dirt.
I would probably curl up in a ball in front of the tv for days on end. Missing work, neglecting the grandchildren and overeating cheeseburgers. I only tear vacuum cleaner bags apart for expensive jewelry.
I would leave them right where they were. I am sure when I bought them they had more. I am not going to risk making more mess. Not even to cost me more onsy to buy a new bag. I am glad I have a canister I dump out. Good lluck getting your undies back. I would not want them any more.