Who wishes at 3 am they were asleepinstead of on mylot?

@ersmommy1 (12605)
Don't get me wrong, I like mylot. But I really wish I could sleep. Anybody else?
I wouldn't mylot in the middle of the night. Thinking, typing, posting, they all require thought. Using your brain wakes the brain up, generally. I would suggest sitting down and reading a textbook until your brain gets so bored that it becomes sleepy again. But, to each their own! Right now, I am typing on mylot in the morning and wishing I were still asleep, so I guess I can empathize with your 3am feelings.
@lilybug (21182)
At 3 am I was in bed snoring and drooling on my pillow. Ok, not really. I was in bed asleep though. I was very tired last night and I even went to bed early.
@rlc456 (415)
I get up every morning at 5:30, so I have no problems sleeping.
I can't imagine doing anything else at 3 a.m. except sleep! And I am always so fast asleep at that time. Last night, I really slept well. The cats had knocked over a pile of books, and I found them an inch from my head when I woke up. Just imaging, just an inch! The kitties would have committed a murder, and I was fast asleep! :) Of course, this does not mean that I don't love Mylot. I don't have to prove that I love Mylot by sitting through the wee hours of the morning, yawning my head off. Great responding to your discussions, ersmommy! Cheers and Happy Mylotting.
Thanks a lot for giving me a best response! Cheers!! :)
@MsTickle (25014)
It's funny you mention that particular time. I'm often awake...wide awake...at 3am and I just make myself go back to sleep. Getting up at 3am just wrecks my day. I also find myself still up at 3am playing myLot...lol. It's just so addictive.
@Sissygrl (10999)
I wish that i could sleep also.. every few hours my little angel(i can say that now that its daytime) is awake. someday again i will sleep. and you too i hope ;)
@rhane7315 (5674)
i'm also like you lol
@stephcjh (32385)
I wish that I could go to sleep also but I have been sitting here since yesterday working online with all of my sites including Mylot. I really like to get the most earnings that i can get each day and it takes away from my sleep to make sure to get it daily.
@rhane7315 (5674)
i also love mylot and if its weekend, i usually sleep at around 3-4am