how many friend's request have you got today?

@subha12 (18463)
how many? i have got 3 till now. i feel very good when i get many friend request a day. i add all. I think i have no problem in adding all. its also brings more on my plate on Discussion started by my friends. so how many you have got today?
@pooh08 (672)
• Vietnam
Today I requested a person but nobody requested me. Because it's my friend I invited.
@winterose (39932)
I usually get about three or four a day, it gets to be quite a lot at times though,. I might have to start cutting back because I just can't seem to respond to every one in good time.
on an average i get around 4-5 friend requests which i too accept once i go through their profiles.i too have no problems in accepting the friend requests that i get in a day since it broaden the horizon of the various different discussions from different walks of life.also feels nice to see a lot of friends in your friend's list.plus when you post discussions you get responses from a lot of the people added to your friend list.
@naseefu (1607)
I had got two friends request today.I also accept all the requests i get.And I had sent request to two new friends.Thanks
@se7enthbird (8328)
i dont have any freinds request when i logged in, i am still new here and i think i need to be the one to be sending request that waiting for a request. but i am still shy about asking a member here to be my friend. for example like you subha you posted 7082 times and counting i am no compare to you har har har
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have 25 pages alsmost 26 pages in my friends list so far. Of course I started at the end of 2006. So I have been here for a good while.
@shakeroo (3991)
None today. None this week. A few last month. So now I think I have close to 1000 but I have not really counted them yet.
@4mymak (1796)
actually a funny thing happened.. i had one request yesterday.. i approved it.. but i went to check on my friend's page.. she was gone... ?? i wonder what happened ?..
@stephcjh (32385)
I got one friend request today so far. I got one yesterday also. I do not get very many lately for some reason. I was away for a couple of days also though. I add every one of them also so I can respond to all of their discussions they make.
• Pakistan
I got two requests today from friends. I approved 1 of then and i denied one of them. Because one of them have really low points. So i always like to add members with high points and must be active on mylot in my friend's list. I did not see any friend's benifit till now. May be it will be usefull later. Because none of my friends response in my discussions. Thanks
@jpso138 (7844)
I too have no problem adding any freind on my list. Well, I have 2 request today which I approved. It does feel good to have a friend in the forum since you feel more at home in the forum.