Do you vote?

@Marcola (2776)
I never have. I could've voted in the last two elections, but I didn't. I think it's good to be well informed about the candidates before you do. Looking back now, I kind of wish I had, because George Bush really isn't an outstanding president in my opinion. Like they say, even one vote can make a difference.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
I do vote most the time if I can get to the polls. Its gonna be hard to vote this year as im undecided still I kinda want to vote for Mickey Mouse he could do a better job lol.
@Marcola (2776)
Most likely!
Thanks for best response.
@sunkissed (4332)
Yes, I do vote. I think it is one of our priviliges her in this country. I only wish that alot more people would take the time to vote also. I believe every vote does count. If I do not vote, I do not believe I have the right to sit back and criticise the elected officials.
yes they do say each and every vote counts and if all the educated people stop voting thinking it wont make a differnce thats where the problem is. however i sometimes feel one is worse than the other. youll never be satisfied. so there we go. i still think it is important for all of us to vote
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Do as it says... - Exercise your right to vote.
Yes I do. Actually the last election in my country was my first time voting and even though they didn't win the overall election, that's okay. The main thing is i exercised my right. I think more people should vote. Some people think one vote might not make a difference but actually sometimes it really can!
@chiyosan (29388)
i have never voted. i never had the time to register and i lost interest in the country's voting system...
@foxyfire33 (10017)
Here's the way I see it...Voting is a right, not a requirement. It is too important to me for me to just choose the lesser of two evils just so I can say I voted. I haven't voted since the 2000 elections because I haven't felt there have been deserving candidates since then. I had considered voting in our big primary this month but I didn't get registered in my new district in time...no big deal, they are both about equal in my opinion. I'll register in time for the November as I definitely have a strong opinion about that.
I have been able to vote for the past 2 elections but have never bothered to, the main reason being that i no hardly anything about politics and feel my vote would be cast based on no knowledge so have refrained from doing so, I keep saying i am going to start and get interested in it but it all seems so corrupt to me and they all are as bad as each other in my oppinion.
@ersmommy1 (12605)
Yes I do. I think it is a shame that more people don't vote. It is very important. Our freedoms have been hard fought and won by others. I feel that to honor what so many have sacraficed for we should vote. Many people elsewhere don't have the opportunity. I think it is sad too many take it for granted.